Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    I think I want to be killed in combat with a Shaolin monk. Those guys are so cool
    Can they deflect bullets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puppy)
    The question pretty much speaks for itself.... so answer, NOW

If you're interested in the fascinating story of how I came upon this topic: I was lying as usual, naked, on the ruins of a church, sunning myself, thinking about death and Family Guy, when suddenly it dawned on me; I really want to know how other people want to die.
    id really rather not die at all, since we have the choice.... :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Can they deflect bullets?
    Well the guys in Crouching Tiger (I know not Shaolin monks) can fly (kinda).
    I'm sure they could deal with bullets

ReputationRep:
    Although I'd hate to be a junkie, I am still going to go with drug OD. Someone once described shooting-up as being like "kissing God" so the way I see it, it's going to be relatively painless. Also it would be going out on a high..... :rolleyes: taxi!

ReputationRep:
    I will go for the shoot out!! If i am going to die i am going to drag some others kicking and screaming with me! Muahahahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    during apocolypse. I can't bear the idea that people will be enjoying themselves without me

ReputationRep:
    strange as it sounds, I have a fear of dying...

and I used to be suicidal...

ReputationRep:
    I chose 'in my sleep' because I wouldn't want to be in pain, and that way you don't know you're going to die, so you don't get scared or have to tell anyone. But on second thoughts, that seems quite cowardly and I guess, hard as it would be, I'd owe it to my family to say goodbye first.

ReputationRep:
    in my sleep. painless and most of all i won't be making a fuss when i die and get everyone worrying like hell. besides people around me would rather i die in peace in my sleep and that way i won't have to leave anyone feeling as horrible. i would never commit suicide...thought about it before but after going through my friend's suicide...i would NEVER want anyone going through the same pain EVER.

ReputationRep:
    i want a webcam death

ReputationRep:
    The options there are pretty ****, so I chose shoot out with police. In reality Id want it to be something far more exciting!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.