beji
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AfterTheRose)
Not got a clue, but all I know is my anxiety has jumped to new heights and my inbox refreshing has become once a minute!
same, same
AfterTheRose
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by beji)
same, same
Absolutely won’t be able to sleep tonight. Really hopeful for an acceptance but mindful that it’s a really tough year so trying to manage my expectations.
beji
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
any news? still nothing on my end... was spared from last night's 2am red wave but not immune to the forthcoming...slept so badly
AfterTheRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by beji)
any news? still nothing on my end... was spared from last night's 2am red wave but not immune to the forthcoming...slept so badly
Still alive and kicking, my inbox stayed thankfully empty last night. Well done on surviving another night, it feels like the hunger games haha
MPhil20212021
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anybody here did anthropology for undergrad? Wondering if you are still planning to choose Oxford even though the mphil is pitched at all subjects (as opposed to those with previous subject knowledge)
DeeDeems
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Mine disappeared too! 😩
MossyNugget 99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
OMG the fabled button is gone! Just checked 30 minutes ago and it was still there, now its all gone.
DeeDeems
Rep:
?
It seems that they are making decisions as we speak 😱
AfterTheRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DeeDeems)
It seems that they are making decisions as we speak 😱
Yep - really feeling the nerves. Looks like someone was accepted onto the VMM Anthropology masters yesterday on Grad Cafe as well, so department movement and hopefully will not be long for other applicants waiting.

I'll keep you all updated if I hear anything, hope you will do the same
beji
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Today or tomorrow latest, we will know, inshallah.
Bobbybrays00
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ahhhh I just received my offers to both the MSc and Mphil!!!! Omg! I screamed! Although I might reject the Mphil because I’m more focused on the MSc for now! Have hope guys!!!
MossyNugget 99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bobbybrays00)
Ahhhh I just received my offers to both the MSc and Mphil!!!! Omg! I screamed! Although I might reject the Mphil because I’m more focused on the MSc for now! Have hope guys!!!
Congrats!
Bobbybrays00
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MossyNugget 99)
Congrats!
Thanks!
beji
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s amazing! Such a luxury congratulations !!
Bobbybrays00
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by beji)
That’s amazing! Such a luxury congratulations !!
Thank you! Such a privilege this excitement. Hopeful that we will all get in!
DeeDeems
Rep:
?
Congraaaats!! Very exciting news!!
AfterTheRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations! What a result! That is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. You definitely deserve a celebration and hope you catch up on all the sleep you’ve missed in your wait. Best of luck at Oxford!!
Bobbybrays00
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DeeDeems)
Congraaaats!! Very exciting news!!
Thank you so much!
Bobbybrays00
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AfterTheRose)
Congratulations! What a result! That is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. You definitely deserve a celebration and hope you catch up on all the sleep you’ve missed in your wait. Best of luck at Oxford!!
Thank you so much! the constant email refresher and staying up till 3:00am just to breathe! Ahah. It's definately a privilege to have to option to decide between Cambridge and Oxford programs. I will base this partly on funding. But I really pray and hope you all waiting will get in! Don't lose hope.
Last edited by Bobbybrays00; 2 weeks ago
Visualresource98
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone! congratulations of your offers!! I was wondering if anyone knows how to accept the offer? is it as simple as replying to the email and saying you accept?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (8)
22.86%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (9)
25.71%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (16)
45.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (2)
5.71%

Watched Threads