Original post by Fonterer
Hopefully you won't have kids anytime soon

Did you miss the point of this blog?
Original post by nikkiblonsky
If only she would’ve just asked instead of getting all jealous

Sbut

Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Never mind, we can feast on her tears and her rage :lol:

You idiot who said I'm jealous who said I'm crying you thick are you?
You are soo cheap and digusting you like to have intercourse you're a sugar daddy your self.
Did you miss the point of this blog?

I don't know what any of this is I was just thinking if you have a child you'd trade it for some bags
Original post by Deadlife
Sbut

You idiot who said I'm jealous who said I'm crying you thick are you?
You are soo cheap and digusting you like to have intercourse you're a sugar daddy your self.

*wipes spittle and froth off my face* Frothing at the mouth dear? Not a good luck, no wonder no sugar daddy would take you lmao.
I don't know what any of this is I was just thinking if you have a child you'd trade it for some bags

WE HAVE SHERLOCK HOLMES IN THE BUILDING

Spoiler

She talks dirty she goes she would have given me a sugar daddy she thinks I'm jealous. Having a sugar daddy is disgusting does even know what they do it s like they rape girls
She talks dirty she goes she would have given me a sugar daddy she thinks I'm jealous. Having a sugar daddy is disgusting does even know what they do it s like they rape girls

How do you know all sugardaddys do that?
*wipes spittle and froth off my face* Frothing at the mouth dear? Not a good luck, no wonder no sugar daddy would take you lmao.

I don't even want one because I'm not dirty minded like you are

How old is she
I don't even want one because I'm not dirty minded like you are

You couldn't get one even if you wanted lol, your mouth is dirtier than any sugardaddy lmaoooo.

Your dirty talk s can make you end up in hell it says in the Bible watch out

How old is she

I don't know she thinks hàving a sugar is a joke

Hell is fake and the Bible is a load of crap lmaooo. Have fun praying while Nikki rakes in the cash and struts in gucci heels.

I don't know she thinks hàving a sugar is a joke

Shes probably pretty young so doesn't understand stuff
Hell is fake and the Bible is a load of crap lmaooo. Have fun praying while Nikki rakes in the cash and struts in gucci heels.

They can have the price tags I took off the heels lmfaooo 🏷
You couldn't get one even if you wanted lol, your mouth is dirtier than any sugardaddy lmaoooo.

Your dirty tals

Your crap not the Bible your face is dirty than any sugar daddy you can't get a girl friend if you wanted lol

How do you know all sugardaddys do that?

You are dirty dont offer me your suggary daddy I'm not jealous of you stupid. You just like having intercourse that's why you have sugar daddy s I'
Ssss
You are dirty dont offer me your suggary daddy I'm not jealous of you stupid. You just like having intercourse that's why you have sugar daddy s I'

I like having a bed made of diamonds and emeralds you mean
Do

I like having a bed made of diamonds and emeralds you mean

Can't you read

Latest