The Student Room Group

Mum here

Posted recently about our issues we've been having so basically what happened was our mum lived in this seperate house and I live with my family in a another house we have. Our mum used to abuse me and my family before my parents got divorced so we lived in that house where my mum is now , my parents were together living together and everything which was toxic. The house and environment was toxic because my mum was abusive and my parents were together till recently so I grew up with my mum abuse and the house was toxic for years until a few months we realised that its getting too much so after sorting out a house me and my family moved out from our mum.

We have been happy here and our mums lived on her own because of what abuse she's done none of us wanted to stay there. Our mum has been having issues with the mortgage of the house she lived in and she was struggling with it so she was asking us to take her in and we declined.

Long story short a few days later she turned up on our doorstep demanding to come in our house and basically walked in. Our uncle was home at the time and he didn’t want to cause a massive scene because she was refusing to leave and he knew its just going to cause loads of trouble if we try to go further than asking her to leave and calling the police out would just cause a bit of a scene to the house and the police need to deal with with stuff more serious so we don't really want the police to come. Since a few days ago our mum has been here, she's causing issues, the house is going to come back to square one and that isn't good. Our mum keeps saying shes only staying here temporarily and shes going to get a flat in the city centre of our area but she isn't doing that and we need her to leave before the house is going to become toxic and back how it was in the last house like we can't have her here. I was thinking should I leave but why should I be leaving when im innocent, im not causing any trouble and I am not abusive and this is my home with my family I lived here first with my family. Its only been a few days and our mum is causing trouble. This house is technically my uncles, its actually rented but my uncle and dad pay the rent so its technically their house and my uncle and dad don't want my mum here they just don't want to make a scene by calling police round. This rented is temporary then we are buying another house so we are moving again and we really urgently need our mum to go or we are going to be stuck here and our uncle won't be moving into the new house so he won't be able to defend us. Atm our uncle is defending us and preventing our mum controlling the family but when we don't have his support and if our mum is there she could take over again which we don't want to happen. We need my mum to leave this house ASAP but I just dont know how we are going to do it
Reply 1
Please learn to use paragraphs.

How old are you?
Reply 2
Original post by Kerzen
Please learn to use paragraphs.

How old are you?

20s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending