Aqa English literature resits inspector calls 2020

Watch
Brooke H
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
HEY , hope your well has anyone here sat the paper 2 2020 November resit paper for inspector calls , could you please tell me the question ✨✨✨
Jono1o10
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It should be availble on the exam board website if not. You'll probably get it in the mocks so I don't reccomend you doing it beforehand so you have better exam scenario practice
jsjsomar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
please tell me the question
JJ <3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brooke H)
HEY , hope your well has anyone here sat the paper 2 2020 November resit paper for inspector calls , could you please tell me the question ✨✨✨
heyy, do yk the question yet?? pls tell me
JJ <3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jsjsomar)
please tell me the question
heyy, do yk the question yet?? pls tell me
Brooke H
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Mr Birling ✨✨✨
Ramiyaxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aqa 2020 inspector calls is about Mr Birling? If so can you tell me the exact question please?
Snigdha02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ramiyaxo)
Aqa 2020 inspector calls is about Mr Birling? If so can you tell me the exact question please?
AQA have released the question on their website.It's the first two questions that they have attached
Ramiyaxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh so it’s the 2017 paper that’s states ‘How far does Priestley present Mrs Birling as an unlikeable character?’ Just double checking.
Snigdha02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, there's one about birling presenting himself as only loving himself and his family and one about how far priestley presents male characters as irresponsible. Here's the link:
https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/resourc...Q-AM-2021.DOCX
asmaa.rmy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
do you know what the 2020 june/may AIC question was and do you know what the poetry question was for the 2020 jun/may and resit Nov
asmaa.rmy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Brooke H)
do you know what the 2020 june/may question is
asmaa.rmy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
do you know what the 2020 june/may AIC and poetry question is and the poetry question for resit Nov exams
asmaa.rmy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Snigdha02)
No, there's one about birling presenting himself as only loving himself and his family and one about how far priestley presents male characters as irresponsible. Here's the link:
do u know the questions for poetry from the the nov resist and the june/may exams for poetry and AIC
Ramiyaxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ohh ok thank you so much!
rubyxroo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Snigdha02)
if my teachers hints for our exam was the four male characters and gender, do you think the male characters as irresponsible question would fit that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (99)
39.44%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.55%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.17%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (58)
23.11%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
11.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed