How to become official rep?

Watch
LilGoat7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi guys, I have a friend who has a medicine company that supports students free of charge and uploads weekly videos on YouTube, he is planning to make an account here to support more students alongside the legendary doctors here (GANFYD, ecolier). Does anyone know how he could become an official rep? Thank you in advance!
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by LilGoat7)
Hi guys, I have a friend who has a medicine company that supports students free of charge and uploads weekly videos on YouTube, he is planning to make an account here to support more students alongside the legendary doctors here (GANFYD, ecolier). Does anyone know how he could become an official rep? Thank you in advance!
Hi as far as I know official reps are for e.g. universities or student finance, not just regular users who help out
ecolier might know more though?
Last edited by laurawatt; 2 months ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by LilGoat7)
(Original post by laurawatt)
Hi as far as I know official reps are for e.g. universities of student finance, not just regular users who help out
ecolier might know more though?
TSR Official Reps are paid accounts - as far as I know the person in charge of that company will have to pay TSR to have that privilege. (Clue: it's not cheap)

Unfortunately, if they are not official reps they will not be allowed to advertise their YT channel or blogs or their website.

Read https://tsrmatters.com/products/ for further details.
Last edited by ecolier; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.39%
No (185)
70.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed