Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Stark°3000
Tous les mêmes is my favourite song from him so far 😳

Yeah that's gd. It's like you dont rlly need to kno wtf hes saying but you still understand what message of the song is
Original post by AestheticStudying
In Honour of Stromae the great here we go:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're doing God's work! 😍
You're doing God's work! 😍

Hehe :biggrin:
Do we like any other artists?

I like The Weeknd, AJ Tracey, Stromae, Mahmood (he's an Italian singer), NF, Dave, Stormzy, Maitre gims and yh.

I like The Weeknd, AJ Tracey, Stromae, Mahmood (he's an Italian singer), NF, Maitre gims and yh.

Grimes, Evanesence, The cure (just got into them 😍), mitski, St.Vincent, Nirvana, Queen, INNA, Fairouz, Angèle

I like The Weeknd, AJ Tracey, Stromae, Mahmood (he's an Italian singer), NF, Maitre gims and yh.

I'm into indie/alt rock music like wolf Alice mysterines catfish and the bottle men the killers royal blood amazons arctic monkeys etc
Grimes, Evanesence, The cure (just got into them 😍), mitski, St.Vincent, Nirvana, Queen, INNA, Fairouz, Angèle

How could I have forgotten Nirvana?! They are amazing!

Spoiler

Original post by Benji8492
I'm into indie/alt rock music like wolf Alice mysterines catfish and the bottle men the killers royal blood amazons arctic monkeys etc

Ooooh yassss Artic monkeys is good! :biggrin:

You cant beat a bit of queen

Heard of Wolf Alice, Arctic Monkeys and The killers but haven't heard of the rest 🙂
I forgot to mention Mother Mother and Gorillaz
How could I have forgotten Nirvana?! They are amazing!

Spoiler

Ooooh yassss Artic monkeys is good! :biggrin:

I can't lie I'm simping 4 Nirvana and The Cure right now 😳😍

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Heard of Wolf Alice, Arctic Monkeys and The killers but haven't heard of the rest 🙂

Never heard of then but I'll have a listen
Is stark ur name?

omggggg Mother Mother is amazing!!!!!!
I love their songs Oh Ana, Verbatim, Ghosting and wrecking ball

I can't lie I'm simping 4 Nirvana and The Cure right now 😳😍

Spoiler

omg I love the first but I haven't heard of the 2nd one - imma have a listen :biggrin:
Never heard of then but I'll have a listen
Is stark ur name?

Lol nope. I just like Tony Stark a lot :colondollar: Spoiler for any Marvel fans out there buuut:

Spoiler

Morning! Well done for waking up early :biggrin: I woke up late :colondollar: - guess what time I woke up

I like The Weeknd, AJ Tracey, Stromae, Mahmood (he's an Italian singer), NF, Dave, Stormzy, Maitre gims and yh.

ooooooo weekend we got another one hahahaha istg me and smka have the exact same taste in music

AMATEUR smh
Original post by xsowmix
ooooooo weekend @Hellohsjakodsmka we got another one hahahaha istg me and smka have the exact same taste in music

omg u like the weeknd too?! I knew Smka did but I never knew u did Sowmi! :biggrin:
How r u today? :hugs:
6:15am :colondollar:
:cry2:

Latest