Imperial College Business School Waitlist

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello,
I’m a prospective student for the IEM programme at the Imperial College Business School.
I have been waitlisted!
If there’s anyone who can let me know what percentage of students actually get accepted from the waitlist or anything that can be helpful for me to find out how the waitlist admission process works.
alisunya22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey! I've seen a lot of people say that UK unis usually waitlist stronger candidates to compare incoming apps - not sure if this is true! What's your timeline like? When did you do your interview? I did mine last week so I guess I've got a long wait.
Pjsrtjjh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello,
I’m a prospective student for the IEM programme at the Imperial College Business School.
I have been waitlisted!
If there’s anyone who can let me know what percentage of students actually get accepted from the waitlist or anything that can be helpful for me to find out how the waitlist admission process works.
Hi? Any luck? I have been waitlisted for two programs! I could really use some help here!
mf2020
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I was rejected for the Msc Financial technology before because (I'm assuming) my career goals didn't necessarily align with what the course taught. My second choice was the MSc International Management and I've been on the waitlist of that since the 10th of February 😭😭.
I've sent a couple of emails with updates and they've just said that they'll add everything to my profile but can't update me on anything else. I'm thinking of sending another one and all, but yeah...
Tell me if you had any luck
Last edited by mf2020; 3 weeks ago
Pjsrtjjh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve been on the waitlist starting this month! And, I don’t know what to expect either! Mailing them so much could be a problem too! Idk but I know someone who just got off the waitlist! So, let’s hope we are next in like somewhere!
mf2020
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Pjsrtjjh)
I’ve been on the waitlist starting this month! And, I don’t know what to expect either! Mailing them so much could be a problem too! Idk but I know someone who just got off the waitlist! So, let’s hope we are next in like somewhere!
Yeah but I think 3 emails in 4 months isn't THAT big of a deal breaker lool
Maybe it is
Did that person do anything? Or did they just wait?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (41)
5.82%
Uncertainty around my education (80)
11.36%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (75)
10.65%
Lack of purpose or motivation (91)
12.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (38)
5.4%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (40)
5.68%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (76)
10.8%
Financial worries (44)
6.25%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (31)
4.4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (42)
5.97%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (23)
3.27%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (68)
9.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (55)
7.81%

Watched Threads