The Student Room Group

Oral health science applicants Essex 21

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joseph P96
How do you apply for both? X

On my UCAS track is says campus (s) so would assume that’s Southend, I wonder whether they just give you the option to go to either ?
Reply 41

Out of my 5 uni choices, 2 of the choices were University of Essex it gave me the option to apply for Colchester or South-end and i applied to both x
Original post by dental8
Out of my 5 uni choices, 2 of the choices were University of Essex it gave me the option to apply for Colchester or South-end and i applied to both x

I didnt get an option to apply to both
Original post by Zahrah1m

No neither did I.
I cleared up with the person who told me about the places, he said when he got offered a place he was given the option of preference between the two campuses
No neither did I.
I cleared up with the person who told me about the places, he said when he got offered a place he was given the option of preference between the two campuses

Yes exactly i chose colchester campus
Reply 45

Hey i saw your msg but its not allowing me to reply to u because i need to be a member here for 3 days, if u msg me your ig name and we can talk there x
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 46

Hey i can't reply to any msgs here it says my profile isn't ready but basically on ucas when u search up oral health science, only the south-end campus shows up but i manually searched for the colchester campus and applied to that too x
Original post by dental8
Hey i can't reply to any msgs here it says my profile isn't ready but basically on ucas when u search up oral health science, only the south-end campus shows up but i manually searched for the colchester campus and applied to that too x

Ah okay thank you.

At least with your interview being in May you won’t have as long as me to hear back from your interview
Reply 48
Ah okay thank you.

At least with your interview being in May you won’t have as long as me to hear back from your interview

It must be so nerve wrecking for u i'd be so anxious! how did the interview go?
Original post by dental8
It must be so nerve wrecking for u i'd be so anxious! how did the interview go?

The interview went okay thank you, and yeah my anxiety is through the roof! Can’t wait to find out either way
The interview went okay thank you, and yeah my anxiety is through the roof! Can’t wait to find out either way

Was the interview difficult, do you think u did well ?
Was the interview difficult, do you think u did well ?

I didn’t find it difficult, was quite an alright question however i defo screwed up one of the questions so unfortunately that may be the reason they say no.
Original post by s2303ss
i have my interview on the 6th, im so nervous. does anyone know much about the literacy and numeracy test?

Hey! mine is also on this day hope it goes well! x
Reply 53
Hey!

My interview is on 6th and I am super nervous! Hope everyone else’s goes ok! x
Original post by NJL5813
Hey!

All the best
Original post by NJL5813
Hey!

Good luck, the 6th May or tomorrow? X
Reply 56
Good luck, the 6th May or tomorrow? X

Tomorrow 9.30 ! I’m really considering cancelling because my nerves gets quite bad. So annoyingggg. Do you know when we will find out if we have got a place or not? X
Original post by NJL5813
Tomorrow 9.30 ! I’m really considering cancelling because my nerves gets quite bad. So annoyingggg. Do you know when we will find out if we have got a place or not? X

Don’t cancel it you have done very well to get an interview, what qualifications are you applying with? And we find out on the 20th May
Reply 58
So I’ve got my GCSE’s and I’ve got a BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma in applied science at Grade MMM, I’ve also got a CertHe in Dental nursing.
I think I’m just getting in a muddle because I’m trying to remember all these questions I’ve prepped for.
I guess we can only do our best, its just frustrating when you really want something and anxiety gets in the way :frown: Been applying for this course for 3 years..
Original post by NJL5813

Dont be silly
You need to go to the interview and do your best
You will regret cancelling it
And you will lose out on this opportunity

Quick Reply

Latest