I am Kendrick Lamar reincarnate - AMA

Watch
V℮rsions
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yeah I know man, I said I'd never make one of these, but rat times call for rat measures...

Versions: a GYG blog
Main Objectives:
- Complete coursework for Legal Systems
- Complete coursework for Contract Law
- Complete 5 late assignments
- Revise Finance for Business

About Me:
So man there's not much to say, I'm Versions, I'm from the Midlands and I do A-Levels. I plan on doing Business Management and Marketing at university and I have done no revision since Year 12. And by none, I mean literally 0 hours 0 minutes. Unfortunately my grades have suffered as a result and as one last attempt to force myself to revise, I've decided to document everything. Also I am a Leo.

So yeah man, I'm not going to tag anyone or anything because I don't see the point, and I'm probably not going to make it very fancy because that's just gonna be procrastination. With that said man, I'll probably do these weekly because daily is begging it a bit, so Sundays I guess? And yeah man, I'm ashamed to be clicking post on this right now, but it is what it is.
Last edited by V℮rsions; 3 weeks ago
ljackj
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Yeah I know man, I said I'd never make one of these, but rat times call for rat measures...

Main Objectives:

About Me:
So man there's not much to say, I'm Versions, I'm from the Midlands and I do A-Levels. I plan on doing Business Management and Marketing at university and I have done no revision since Year 12. And by none, I mean literally 0 hours 0 minutes. Unfortunately my grades have suffered as a result and as one last attempt to force myself to revise, I've decided to document everything. Also I am a Leo.

So yeah man, I'm not going to tag anyone or anything because I don't see the point, and I'm probably not going to make it very fancy because that's just gonna be procrastination. With that said man, I'll probably do these weekly because daily is begging it a bit, so Sundays I guess? And yeah man, I'm ashamed to be clicking post on this right now, but it is what it is.
Good look I hope the best on your journey if your determined and try your best then you’ll go far !!
V℮rsions
Rep:
?
(Original post by ljackj)
Good look I hope the best on your journey if your determined and try your best then you’ll go far !!
Tyvm man :yy:
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
Ten Hail Marys, I meditate for practice
Channel nine news tell me I'm movin' backwards
Eight blocks left, death is around the corner
Seven misleadin' statements 'bout my persona

whatchoo think :holmes:
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)

Main Objectives:

About Me:

Read Kendrick Lamar reincarnate and was going to tell whoever wrote it to be humble.. But then realised it was a GYG lmfao.

Good luck btw!
V℮rsions
Rep:
?
(Original post by Joleee)
Ten Hail Marys, I meditate for practice
Channel nine news tell me I'm movin' backwards
Eight blocks left, death is around the corner
Seven misleadin' statements 'bout my persona

whatchoo think :holmes:
Sounds like you want to put a ring on it to be honest :yep:

(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
Read Kendrick Lamar reincarnate and was going to tell whoever wrote it to be humble.. But then realised it was a GYG lmfao.

Good luck btw!
Thank you, I will try haha
V℮rsions
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago

:suitd: Week 1 :suitd:
Day 1 of 'blogging' and 'growing my grade', today I'm going to try to complete one of the tasks below, probably the top one (I'll try put them in priority order) and hopefully move onto the second. Hopefully I've done all 3 in some capacity by next Sunday. Small steps people, small steps!

Tasks:
Complete revision for the SCOTUS
Complete POTUS test that was missed
Continue law coursework
Organise old handouts

Song of the Week:
Them That's Not by J-Live

Any stylistic improvements are welcome, while this thread is more for my own accountability, I don't want it to be archived on TSR forever looking like garbage. Thanks all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads