Higher Education Diploma (Education) Unit 9, acaedimic poster

Watch this thread
jills1230
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I am currently studying Access to Higher Education Diploma (Education)
And wonder d if anyone could share some poster ideas to get me started on unit 9 please?
I have to produce a academic poster about the influences on education achievement that incorporates
-differences in educational achievement between learners from different genders, ethnic groups and sociology economic backgrounds
-different explanations for these differences in educational achievement
-the effectiveness of the measures taken to address differences in educational achievement
Much appreciated, thank you xxx
MW02
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jills1230)
Hi I am currently studying Access to Higher Education Diploma (Education)
And wonder d if anyone could share some poster ideas to get me started on unit 9 please?
I have to produce a academic poster about the influences on education achievement that incorporates
-differences in educational achievement between learners from different genders, ethnic groups and sociology economic backgrounds
-different explanations for these differences in educational achievement
-the effectiveness of the measures taken to address differences in educational achievement
Much appreciated, thank you xxx
Hi Just wondering if you managed to complete this unit and if you have any tips or pointers. Thanks
jessskea123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I'm currently doing this and stuck on it! Wondering if anyone managed to get this done and if they've got any tips at all with it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads