The Student Room Group

Higher Education Diploma (Education) Unit 9, acaedimic poster

Hi I am currently studying Access to Higher Education Diploma (Education)
And wonder d if anyone could share some poster ideas to get me started on unit 9 please?
I have to produce a academic poster about the influences on education achievement that incorporates
-differences in educational achievement between learners from different genders, ethnic groups and sociology economic backgrounds
-different explanations for these differences in educational achievement
-the effectiveness of the measures taken to address differences in educational achievement
Much appreciated, thank you xxx
Reply 1
Original post by jills1230
Hi I am currently studying Access to Higher Education Diploma (Education)
And wonder d if anyone could share some poster ideas to get me started on unit 9 please?
I have to produce a academic poster about the influences on education achievement that incorporates
-differences in educational achievement between learners from different genders, ethnic groups and sociology economic backgrounds
-different explanations for these differences in educational achievement
-the effectiveness of the measures taken to address differences in educational achievement
Much appreciated, thank you xxx

Hi Just wondering if you managed to complete this unit and if you have any tips or pointers. Thanks
Hey! I'm currently doing this and stuck on it! Wondering if anyone managed to get this done and if they've got any tips at all with it?

Quick Reply

Latest