The Student Room Group

Sprituality

Scroll to see replies

Original post by learner38
I’m confused u said that “no one said they were uncomfortable” and I explained why I said tht

No you said ppl don’t think things are appropriate or something like that
Being a Christian isn’t comfortable lol
Pls read the other things I e said before you come to @ me please and thanks
Original post by DiamondDia
And also by spirituality what do you mean? Because there is Pentecostalism (form of Christianity) and Pentecostalism emphasises the work of the Holy Spirit and spirituality, is there another type of spirituality you’re talking about?

Thank you!
The statement wasn’t clear at allll
There was obviously a misunderstanding
I’m just trying to help
Like I said that’s not the question if ur not a spritual person sharing experiences then it doesn’t help

I’m not a spiritual or religious person
I have faith based on the Word of God
Don’t get it twisted
You’re the one who’s not helping yourself by being ignorant babe so where do we go from here ?
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
I don’t get how you don’t believe in a Christian god but still claim you’re a Christian 🧐🧐

I said this too looool
Thanks for agreeing with me
Maybe they’re agnostic lol
(Can spritual people answer not people in Christianity)

Why do you mean by in Christianity? You call yourself a follower of Christ yet look at what you’re saying
Original post by DiamondDia
So you’re a Christian that doesn’t believe in “a Christian God”? That is a bit contradictory. Being a Christian means you’re a follower of Christ, it means that you are a believer of Christ/the Lord/God.

I said this too loool
Original post by chelsea.uri
Thank you!
The statement wasn’t clear at allll
There was obviously a misunderstanding
I’m just trying to help

Yes, spirituality is a broad concept and many people have different perspectives on it. You (OP) stated you were a “Christian” despite not believing in a “Christian God”, and wanted to know more about spirituality, what kind of spirituality to be exact? There is Christian spirituality, and many religious and non-religious Spirituality, spirituality is very broad and your thread just needed to be a bit more clear and specific, that’s all. But like I said, Pentecostalism is very much Spiritual if you wanted to check it out, I don’t know, it’s up to you.
I rate you so much
Why aren’t you a Christian anymore?
There’s no need to be rude lol I didn’t want to offend anyone but I didn’t know how to word it properly omg
Nvm idk how to delete it but I don’t need any advice anymore or opinions

Nvm I’m just going to research it

I’m just going to ask someone ik
Reply 32
okay just want to say google 'Russell Brand spirituality' and 'Jay Shetty spirituality'. both have excellent podcasts and you can also find them on YouTube :smile:
Original post by Joleee
okay just want to say google 'Russell Brand spirituality' and 'Jay Shetty spirituality'. both have excellent podcasts and you can also find them on YouTube :smile:

Thank you soo much!
Original post by Learner777

Looool ok

Quick Reply