drewbert3370
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I suffer from multiple sclerosis and require my tuition fees paid for for a distant learning course at the open university. I am quite disabled and housebound and I'm looking to do a part-time distance learning degree to keep my brain active.Where can I find information about this. This is for fees not for any additional equipment that may be needed
Shaun SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by drewbert3370)
I suffer from multiple sclerosis and require my tuition fees paid for for a distant learning course at the open university. I am quite disabled and housebound and I'm looking to do a part-time distance learning degree to keep my brain active.Where can I find information about this. This is for fees not for any additional equipment that may be needed
Good Afternoon,

What is the course you are looking to study? Have you studied previously?

When does the course commence?

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
drewbert3370
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Shaun SFE)
Good Afternoon,

What is the course you are looking to study? Have you studied previously?

When does the course commence?

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
Not sure which course. Studied long time ago.uncompleted.

Start asap.
Shaun SFE
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by drewbert3370)
Not sure which course. Studied long time ago.uncompleted.

Start asap.
It's quite possible you will be eligible for funding as a part-time student. If you decide on a course let me know and I can check it for you.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.42%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.57%
No (81)
26.3%
I'm not sure (33)
10.71%

Watched Threads