You can have a superpower for five minutes. What is it?

Watch this thread
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yep, it’s that time again. 3am, can’t sleep so why not.

You have a super power but can only have it for 5 minutes. What is it?

I would chose one of the following because of the timescale;

1. Mind reading to see what people really think when I ask then a certain question.
2. The ability to force someone to answer truthfully when asked a question.

Go!
Last edited by Scienceisgood; 1 year ago
RobertyRoberts
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hard to choose between invisibility, power to freeze time or super strength. Out of those three... Invisibility, so I could live like a ghost for the day and scare the crap out of people by doing things when they least expect it. 😂😱
Scienceisgood
Rep:
(Original post by RobertyRoberts)
Hard to choose between invisibility, power to freeze time or super strength. Out of those three... Invisibility, so I could live like a ghost for the day and scare the crap out of people by doing things when they least expect it. 😂😱
How many people could you possibly scare the crap out of for five mins? XD
RobertyRoberts
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)
How many people could you possibly scare the crap out of for five mins? XD
That depends on how many people I was in the vicinity of at the time. Could be a lot, could be less.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ability to turn back time (whilst still having all the knowledge I have now). Though being able to freeze time for a few months would be nice too.
Theloniouss
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ability to give people superpowers.
username4986690
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Midas touch.
Smeraldettoi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Unlimited money;

Buy as many 1kg gold bars as I can
Scienceisgood
Rep:
(Original post by Garnettoi)
Unlimited money;

Buy as many 1kg gold bars as I can
Batman is the only one who’s superpower is money!
Chronoscope
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Flying
I'd go for teleportation but I could end up anywhere knowing me :rofl:
spanker
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
But what if you're mid-flight after the 5 minutes are up?
Joleee
Report 1 year ago
i thought it would be ability to turn back time, but now i'd vote for flying cuz i'd just fly for forever (insert flying emogi :daydreaming:).

edit: whoops sorry forgot it was only for five minute. in five minutes can i erase my identity? pretty sure i can do that quicker rather than robbing a bank or something.
Last edited by Joleee; 1 year ago
Allie4
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Being able to fly. Instead of going for a walk I'll go for a fly for 5 minutes.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Being able to bend time.
username5618834
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Omnipotence so that I can keep it forever 😁 oooooor,
I could shift to a reality where I get everything I want.
derek landy
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
personally, i would want the power of shapeshifting because I have always that it is super cool
cooltowering
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I would like to have the superpower of omnilingualism, where I could instantly learn, speak, and understand any language fluently.
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
To control water.
spanker
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Get future me to send me a sports almanac
username5173262
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ability to create £20 notes en mass.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (44)
15.22%
The paper was reasonable (148)
51.21%
Not feeling great about that exam... (69)
23.88%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
9.69%

Watched Threads