friendship problem....help

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
sooo i amin year 11 now and in school there is a group of people and want to join because i was talk to them in lesson and want to be in the group....also they talk to me on a daily too...we chat on a gc on snapchat......but as i want to be in the group there is no point in being in there's no more as maybe the group will go to different schools for sixth form soo...
in lesson i talk to them but do not knowhow to hang about with people
and also there is bubbles we have to be because corona for lunch soo..

as i have two friends now and want to join the other friendship group
the friendship group i want to go into the people sometimes laugh at me when i joke lol.....i see them around school and feel like talking to them but i am shy sooo......

anyoune please helpme/give advice on what to do please thanks xx
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
bummp
Anonymous #1
Anonymous #1
anyoune?
GTT21
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
sooo i amin year 11 now and in school there is a group of people and want to join because i was talk to them in lesson and want to be in the group....also they talk to me on a daily too...we chat on a gc on snapchat......but as i want to be in the group there is no point in being in there's no more as maybe the group will go to different schools for sixth form soo...
in lesson i talk to them but do not knowhow to hang about with people
and also there is bubbles we have to be because corona for lunch soo..

as i have two friends now and want to join the other friendship group
the friendship group i want to go into the people sometimes laugh at me when i joke lol.....i see them around school and feel like talking to them but i am shy sooo......

anyoune please helpme/give advice on what to do please thanks xx
I think you should join the first friendship group you mentioned, you're pretty much in their group and they could become your long life friends. Going to different sixth forms doesn't stop you being friend, you can still meet up during the holidays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20.09%
The paper was reasonable (177)
38.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.7%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
15.98%

Watched Threads