Higher Education Diploma in Law

Watch this thread
gbalk1991
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello All,

I am hoping for some guidance from those who are slightly more familiar with the education system than I.

I am looking at doing a Higher Education (HE) Diploma in Law, with Distance Learning Centre, after only completing my GCSEs when at school and being out of education for 13 years.

Firstly, has anyone completed this course with this provider? If so what was your experience like?

Secondly, if you have completed this course, or any access to HE in Law, what was your experience applying to Universities? Is an access course seen as reputable or does it reduce the number of Universities you can apply to?

Thank for any responses in advance!
DCDCo
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey,

Feel free to quote me here and reply or to DM me.

I did the A2HE Diploma in Law with DLC. One of my testimonies is on their website. I was able to achieve 45 Distinctions and got offers from some of the best Universities in the country. I will be graduating this year and starting my career in the City as a Commercial Lawyer.

The course will open all of the doors necessary, you just need to realise them by getting the requisite grades, scoring well on the LNAT (if required) and writing an excellent personal statement.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Last edited by DCDCo; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (138)
29.55%
It went fairly well (222)
47.54%
It didn't go too well (68)
14.56%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.35%

Watched Threads