The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Congratulations email from lcf

I just received a congratulations email from lcf congratulating me on receiving an offer, is this just a mistake? and should I contact them to let them know they may have accidentally sent this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I just received a congratulations email from lcf congratulating me on receiving an offer, is this just a mistake? and should I contact them to let them know they may have accidentally sent this?

I received one too! I applied to fashion journalism and I think it´s not a part of the fashion business department so I think I am going to contact them just to be sure! I hope it´s good news:smile:
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I received one too! I’m actually applying for lcf so i’m assuming its not a mistake but the problem is my ual portal doesn’t show that I got an offer...:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I received one too! I’m actually applying for lcf so i’m assuming its not a mistake but the problem is my ual portal doesn’t show that I got an offer...:frown:

I received an email from them yesterday saying that mine was a mistake...:frown: Now rejection will be even more painful lol but hopefully we all get in
Reply 4
Original post by xinha
I received an email from them yesterday saying that mine was a mistake...:frown: Now rejection will be even more painful lol but hopefully we all get in

I got that as well which was definitely a bit of a disappointment but hopefully a real one is coming soon!!
oh no :frown: I’ve just emailed them regarding this issue, lets see how it turns out. Yeah, i hope we all get in🤍
Reply 6
I got the mistake email too 😢 do you think we all should email to school individually??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending