The Student Room Group

Postgraduate Loan

I have been rejected by Student Finance for a loan for my postgraduate study this September as "Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide a Postgraduate Master's Loan for you at this time."

I will try to appeal but it does not look hopeful at this time.

Does anyone have any advice on other funding I can get for the one-year course? I also have a bad credit score.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Postgraduate applications aren’t open for next year yet.
Original post by EmilyElizabeth11
I have been rejected by Student Finance for a loan for my postgraduate study this September as "Based on your year of study and domicile, we cannot provide a Postgraduate Master's Loan for you at this time."

Does anyone have any advice on other funding I can get for the one-year course? I also have a bad credit score.

PG loan applications open in June
Original post by EmilyElizabeth11

As others have said, the postgraduate master's loan application isn't open for 2021 entry yet, so that is most likely the reason for your rejection.
Same here, I just read in another forum post about this that post grad loan applications are not opening until the "summer". You can sign up to get a reminder for when they are open. I hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending