Aisha_Pearce5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For those that did the AQA English lit alevel unseen crime question today how did we find it? And for any one that goes to a sensible school who are doing mocks after Easter the question was; Explore the significance of elements of crime...describe how authors meanings are shaped and the extract given was from "Force of Nature by Jane Harper"
Snsjneekek
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Aisha_Pearce5)
For those that did the AQA English lit alevel unseen crime question today how did we find it? And for any one that goes to a sensible school who are doing mocks after Easter the question was; Explore the significance of elements of crime...describe how authors meanings are shaped and the extract given was from "Force of Nature by Jane Harper"
What paper was it? Was it one supplied by AQA?
Aisha_Pearce5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Snsjneekek)
What paper was it? Was it one supplied by AQA?
yeah it was sorry i’m so late to reply lol
Snsjneekek
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah it was sorry i’m so late to reply lol
ahah no worries. I don't suppose you remember what the section B or C questions were?
jess.preston1008
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Snsjneekek)
ahah no worries. I don't suppose you remember what the section B or C questions were?
Section B: "In these poems, physical cruelty is presented as the worst crime of all."
Section C: "Guilt is its own punishment, it tortures those who have to live with it." OR "The beginning of the story is crucial to the way the crime narrative develops"

If anyone has any ideas on the section B question they would like to share it would be greatly appreciated as I'm struggling massively.

I have done both the section A and C questions for a mock so any questions please ask.
Fluffysweetfries
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 minute ago
Heyyy may I ask what part of the extract it was from if you can remember?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (99)
35.23%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (41)
14.59%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (15)
5.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (30)
10.68%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (33)
11.74%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
12.1%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (29)
10.32%

Watched Threads