The Student Room Group

Got my first flower from my boyfriend

Sooo we met up today and he picked me a flower and it's the first flower he's ever given me so obviously I want to keep it. I have hear you can squash flowers in between books and dry them out and keep them forever, might be a bit cringy but I want to do that, I've never got a flower from a boy before 😁

Any other tips how I can keep it without it completely dying?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Sooo we met up today and he picked me a flower and it's the first flower he's ever given me so obviously I want to keep it. I have hear you can squash flowers in between books and dry them out and keep them forever, might be a bit cringy but I want to do that, I've never got a flower from a boy before 😁

Any other tips how I can keep it without it completely dying?

Thank you :smile:

https://dengarden.com/interior-design/how-can-i-preserve-a-rose
here's a link i think can help, although i think it is cheesy af, but again i am not into this stuff, so its your choice.
Reply 2
Heyyy girl
what I recommend to do is to put the petals of the flowers in the oven for like 10 mins on 100°c and then they will dry. This way you can keep it forever.
Reply 3
Original post by Brisjela
Heyyy girl
what I recommend to do is to put the petals of the flowers in the oven for like 10 mins on 100°c and then they will dry. This way you can keep it forever.

Heyyyy!
Oh thank you! I'm gonna try the way you press heavy books on top with baking paper so it doesn't stick to the books! Then I'll work from there although I know it takes forever to dry out 😂
awh cute
Reply 5
Original post by umchileanyways
awh cute

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending