The Student Room Group

I hate my brown eyes, they are so boring and ugly and plain.

my eye colour is brown, I feel like their so ugly and boring... and well just straight up common and plain. I've always been jealous of friends/peers and people that have beautiful coloured eyes, that were unique everyone would compliment them, blue like diamonds, green which is very rare, so on.. my friend has hazel eyes, and she always talks about them, how bright and nice they are, when I got plain straight up brown eyes :frown: What do I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
✨Contacts✨
omg same mines are an ugly brown colour. and I'm asian so thats expected to be the norm but my grandmother actually had blue eyes and one of my aunt has them too. and I inherited my fair skin from her I believe so it just sucks that I didn't inherit her eye colour
Reply 3
get a iris transplant, or just suck it up like the 95% of us who have brown eyes worldwide
Reply 4
Spoon them out and replace them with rubies!
Original post by kyrina
get a iris transplant, or just suck it up like the 95% of us who have brown eyes worldwide

i saw iris transplant exists (think France does it) but it’s not verified to be safe by medical organisations
Just wear contacts.
Original post by kyrina

or wear contacts. I wouldn't advise the iris transplant, only a few people have been successful, many others have gone blind.
Reply 8
Original post by xDmochi
✨Contacts✨I guess that's the obvious thing to do but I don't think I would be up for putting those in my eyes 24/7 and everyone would know it would be fake like... oop

Original post by MyFightSong
omg same mines are an ugly brown colour. and I'm asian so thats expected to be the norm but my grandmother actually had blue eyes and one of my aunt has them too. and I inherited my fair skin from her I believe so it just sucks that I didn't inherit her eye colour

:frown: sad for the both of us
Reply 9
:frown: I just wish I had beautiful green eyes or bright hazel eyes, like its just that I know I would look better with those eye colours :frown:
Real problems in life
Original post by kyrina

no to risky, and its not 95% where did you get that from.. and I am sucking it up?
Original post by spanker
Spoon them out and replace them with rubies!

cool idea never thought of that
Reply 13
Original post by delena4life
my eye colour is brown, I feel like their so ugly and boring... and well just straight up common and plain. I've always been jealous of friends/peers and people that have beautiful coloured eyes, that were unique everyone would compliment them, blue like diamonds, green which is very rare, so on.. my friend has hazel eyes, and she always talks about them, how bright and nice they are, when I got plain straight up brown eyes :frown: What do I do?

Definitely. Green and blue eyes do look prettier
Original post by Paranoiaa
i saw iris transplant exists (think France does it) but it’s not verified to be safe by medical organisations

yeah

Original post by goggleyed
Just wear contacts.

to expensive and hard to do
Original post by goggleyed
or wear contacts. I wouldn't advise the iris transplant, only a few people have been successful, many others have gone blind.

I would never damage my self for green eyes

to expensive and hard to do

for now. when you start working you will be able to afford them.
I would never damage my self for green eyes

it’s way too risky yep, there’s also eye drops that appaz change colour for like a day but they seem harmful too
Original post by Paranoiaa
it’s way too risky yep, there’s also eye drops that appaz change colour for like a day but they seem harmful too

yup seems like ill just have to deal with not liking my eyes
Original post by Shirohige123
Real problems in life

this isn't a particular problem... just an insecurity :smile: I Can complain about it if I want to.

Latest

Trending

Trending