The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 'The Vantage' Accomodation

I am hoping to go to the University of Nottingham in September and I was looking at student halls and found one called 'The Vantage'. It looks very nice and modern and right in the city centre but I can't find much information about it anywhere. Is anyone thinking of applying for it/lives there now?
Original post by Anonymous
I am hoping to go to the University of Nottingham in September and I was looking at student halls and found one called 'The Vantage'. It looks very nice and modern and right in the city centre but I can't find much information about it anywhere. Is anyone thinking of applying for it/lives there now?

Never heard of it, but google mapping it im not sure it is in the city centre, it looks on the edge of the centre just to the South (although IDK if im definitely looking at the right area).

I think in that isnt a great area as you'll still have to bus/taxi into the city if you want to go clubbing, walkable during the day perhaps. But id also check the commute to UoN as that doesnt look like an easy trip in and definitely not to Jubilee.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Hi, I booked a room at The Vantage already. I follow them on instagram. It's currently being built and will be open newly for students in sept 2021. I found this out only after I payed my deposit, but I trust it because its provided through UoN.
Original post by d613
Hi, I booked a room at The Vantage already. I follow them on instagram. It's currently being built and will be open newly for students in sept 2021. I found this out only after I payed my deposit, but I trust it because its provided through UoN.

I've booked too!
what room you got?
Original post by ishachana123
I've booked too!
what room you got?

Hi!
Did you go with Vantage in the end, how was it?

Quick Reply