Are brown eyes ugly?

Watch
delena4life
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Are brown eyes ugly? I know they are so common, like almost everyone has them.. and there are much rarer and more "beautiful eye colours" out there... but are brown eyes ugly? people say it's because it's common, but I feel like it might just be because they are so dark and plain? (I have brown eyes) so what do you think?
aistudent
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
I actually really like brown eyes
I have brown eyes and used to feel bad about then but now I think they’re so beautiful!
They are like shadows in the depths of the woods
Roasted Potato
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No I don't think they are

Yes brown eyes are common but if you look close enough they are all different. They have a real warmth.

Personally I find blue eyes gorgeous but that doesn't mean brown eyes are ugly
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
brown eyes are beautiful
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I don’t care about someone’s eye colour.
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I'm always dragging people into the sunlight to show em how nice brown eyes can be, same goes for my dark brown hair.
Dell PC 2
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I don't care about eye colour
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No, I like them
delena4life
Rep:
(Original post by aistudent)
I actually really like brown eyes
I have brown eyes and used to feel bad about then but now I think they’re so beautiful!
They are like shadows in the depths of the woods
that's a nice way of thinking of them, I always think of how beautiful Elena Gilbert's brown eyes are that cheers me up a bit.
delena4life
Rep:
(Original post by black tea)
brown eyes are beautiful
(Original post by Roasted Potato)
No I don't think they are

Yes brown eyes are common but if you look close enough they are all different. They have a real warmth.

Personally I find blue eyes gorgeous but that doesn't mean brown eyes are ugly
delena4life
Rep:
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I'm always dragging people into the sunlight to show em how nice brown eyes can be, same goes for my dark brown hair.
haha my friend always likes to show off her hazel eyes lol
username3477548
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
not at all, they're beautiful
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No. Really, it's pretty difficult for eyes to be ugly.
dazzymc
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by delena4life)
Are brown eyes ugly? I know they are so common, like almost everyone has them.. and there are much rarer and more "beautiful eye colours" out there... but are brown eyes ugly? people say it's because it's common, but I feel like it might just be because they are so dark and plain? (I have brown eyes) so what do you think?
Heck no! All eyes are gorgeous - I think brown ones are really nice though for sure... they're definitely gentle and give off a calm vibe like other colours don't. Sure, they're more common than other colours but if u look closely into the iris, they're bursting with colour that differs from other people with brown eyes.
username3477548
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
in fact, I think i'd go as far as to say brown eyes are the prettiest, in my opinion
username5129378
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
no, I quite like the colour of mine.
jenerous
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
No. You're thinking on it too much.
And just because something is very common doesn't mean it's ugly.
chelsea.uri
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Brown eyes are beautiful and look really nice in the sun
chelsea.uri
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jenerous)
No. You're thinking on it too much.
And just because something is very common doesn't mean it's ugly.
This is so true
Junaki
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
No. Really, it's pretty difficult for eyes to be ugly.
I agree. As weird as it sounds, I absolutely love eyes. It's the first thing I notice about people, and I've never seen someone's eyes and not thought they were beautiful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (64)
12.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.73%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (135)
25.96%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.27%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (251)
48.27%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.46%

Watched Threads