The Student Room Group

please help

hi i’m 15 and my foreskin is very tight, i have recently quit prone masturbation and the left side of my glans is rlly swollen and painful, i don’t rlly wanna tell my parents but i will if needs be, it’s hard to wash my penis as i can’t pull it back which isn’t helping, around the top of my glans is also very sore, anyone got any advice
It sounds like it's most likely inflamed (most likely a minor scratch but may be an infection). I'd advice getting it checked by a GP (your GP consultation will be confidential and whatever you discuss with the doctor won't be shared with your parents), not sure if your parents would want to accompany you however and if that is the case, you should tell them what you noticed- no need to mention the masturbation- and get an appointment booked soon.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
It sounds like it's most likely inflamed (most likely a minor scratch but may be an infection). I'd advice getting it checked by a GP (your GP consultation will be confidential and whatever you discuss with the doctor won't be shared with your parents), not sure if your parents would want to accompany you however and if that is the case, you should tell them what you noticed- no need to mention the masturbation- and get an appointment booked

thank u, but what would i say to my parents, that my penis has randomly started swelling and being sore
Original post by Anonymous
thank u, but what would i say to my parents, that my penis has randomly started swelling and being sore

Yeah, mention that it started hurting and when you checked it you noticed it had swollen a bit and you're worried about what it might be
You need to stop jerking off for a bit, I've had similar issues when I was younger. Take a break
Reply 5
Original post by giorgibabadashvi
You need to stop jerking off for a bit, I've had similar issues when I was younger. Take a break

how long for

Quick Reply

Latest