Job Prospects for MSc Finance at Cass Business schools?

Watch
SpFervro
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone, thanks for reading my post
I have just received an unconditional offer for the MSc Finance at Cass business and got rejected for LSE

I did some research on Cass business school’s MSc Finance career prospect and I received mostly positive answers, however I do realize that most of the thread are quite outdated(3 years plus)

I would like to hear some experience from recent cass business school graduates(preferably finance related) after graduation.
For me my goal is to work in the financial sector of London preferably in IB or PE. I would like to know that whether or not a post graduate degree from MSc Finance in Cass would get me an IB or PEjob in London?

Obviously I acknowledge the fact that in terms of finance schools such as lse, LBS, Oxford are much more competitive if you want jobs in corps such as Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, McKinsey etc. but I’m not aiming for that(I would still try my shot and apply but realistic speaking I know the chances are lower)

Instead, I just want to know if a msc degree in finance from Cass would get me an IB or PE job with an average pay within finance industry in London.(not the highest pay, not the most prestigious occupation, but obviously not the lowest paying as well) let’s say private investment department in banks such as Barclays? HSBC? Or analyst title in credit Susie? Etc

(I don’t know why TSR seems to kept taking off my post so I posted again)
sude20
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
May I ask where you graduated from?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
18.53%
Virtual accommodation tour (53)
14.44%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.63%
Video content about the local area (4)
1.09%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3%
Taster lectures or seminars (79)
21.53%
Speak to current students studying my course (84)
22.89%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (16)
4.36%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.54%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.18%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
2.18%

Watched Threads