Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I got offer from fashion marketing and promotion ( uni of Westminster ) and fashion business and promotion (UCA)
Where would u guys recommend?
I do care campus vibe as in like
If it's friendly atmosphere enough/ good faculty / output of graduates / am i gonna be able to experience many things etc
I've been in london in 2018 just for a year and this is the only way i can get infos for myself as an international student i would appreciate any help
Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got offer from fashion marketing and promotion ( uni of Westminster ) and fashion business and promotion (UCA)
If it's friendly atmosphere enough/ good faculty / output of graduates / am i gonna be able to experience many things etc
I've been in london in 2018 just for a year and this is the only way i can get infos for myself as an international student i would appreciate any help
Thanks
Both reputation wise are good/on par and have the same facilities. UCA is not in London however it's in Kent but Westminster is. The Westminster course seems to produce good graduates, by the looks of it. Haven't heard a lot about the UCA course. Both have a campus vibe.

I would just choose which course attracted you more.
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks
Hi,

Firstly, congratulations on your offers and we would love to have you study with us at the University of Westminster!

Our Fashion Marketing and Promotion has been designed to appeal to creative, passionate and motivated students who want to pursue a creative degree within the fashion industry but at the same time wish to develop a strong understanding of business in the modern digital era. At the end of the course, upon completion of your final project, you’ll get to exhibit your work in a degree show.

You would be based at the Harrow campus in North West London. This is our hub for Art and Design, Fashion, Music and Film courses that provides you with a blend of people who are studying in creative industries such as yourself and facilities tailored to your course.

You can find out more about Harrow campus here https://www.westminster.ac.uk/about-us/visit-us/harrow

Our course is designed to set high standards for professional achievement in the fashion marketing and promotion industry roles and prepare you for the challenge and opportunity of a multi-skilled portfolio career.

Our Fashion Marketing and Promotion BA will develop the creative, academic, digital, practical and commercial skills required for the fashion marketing and promotion role, however, students are also equipped for careers in advertising, graphics, PR, branding, styling and trend forecasting, and e-commerce, retail management.

I am a graduate at the University of Westminster and in my first year lived at the newly built iQ Raffles House in Wembley Park but Harrow Halls was somewhere me and my friends would go to meet up with people because the atmosphere was so friendly and fun. The campus is located alongside the accommodation and has open green spaces around it which offers a welcomed alternative in a busy city like London.

To find a bit more information about Harrow Halls accommodation then feel free to watch the virtual tour here https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/...on/harrow-hall

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
Last edited by James-Uni of Westminster; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Thanks
Hey I’m going to Westminster for fashion marketing in September and I’ve been to the campus so I hope I can help. It’s proper campus with library, loads of facilities and a student union. It’s not in central london, it’s in Harrow which is about 20-25 minutes out of central london on the tube so don’t expect to be in central london. The campus is about a 2 minute walk from the nearest tube station. I’ve spoken to some students that are currently studying at Harrow campus and they have all said that the facilities are amazing. It is closer to london than UCA so more to do. Let me know if you end up going to Westminster I hope that helps!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey I’m going to Westminster for fashion marketing in September and I’ve been to the campus so I hope I can help. It’s proper campus with library, loads of facilities and a student union. It’s not in central london, it’s in Harrow which is about 20-25 minutes out of central london on the tube so don’t expect to be in central london. The campus is about a 2 minute walk from the nearest tube station. I’ve spoken to some students that are currently studying at Harrow campus and they have all said that the facilities are amazing. It is closer to london than UCA so more to do. Let me know if you end up going to Westminster I hope that helps!
Thanks ! I'll make sure to let u know 😌
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks ! I'll make sure to let u know 😌
There’s a group chat for fashion courses at westminster so if you end up going give me your snap and I’ll add you! Good luck!
Soniaavd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There’s a group chat for fashion courses at westminster so if you end up going give me your snap and I’ll add you! Good luck!
Hey! Is this for Postgrad courses too? If, so could you add me
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey i think i'll just go with westminster. My snap is yyoooonn1111 ! Add me if u see this reply thanks
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Soniaavd)
Hey! Is this for Postgrad courses too? If, so could you add me
I’m not sure how many people are doing postgrad but I’ll add you anyways what’s your snap x
Soniaavd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m not sure how many people are doing postgrad but I’ll add you anyways what’s your snap x
soniaavd thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (186)
5.01%
Uncertainty around my education (543)
14.63%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (413)
11.13%
Lack of purpose or motivation (511)
13.77%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (183)
4.93%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.98%
Loneliness (313)
8.43%
Financial worries (136)
3.66%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.91%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (211)
5.68%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (332)
8.94%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (349)
9.4%

Watched Threads