makeithappen1111
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey there, I left my studies at an early age and didnt finish my last year of GCSE. Now Im doing a year of GCSE in Maths and English. I always used to be good at maths but for problems that my family was going trough I couldnt finish college. Im a bit disoriented and trying to make applications for access to higher education courses with mathematics and finance in London but it's being hard for me to find them. Could someone help me in the best access to higher education and what subjects would help me the most to access a career in finance? Thank you
Barsoom
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I did Access to HE with DistanceLearningCentre.com, finished last June.
They were brilliant, I’m at the Uni of my dreams now.
If you give them a call they will point you in the correct direction. That’s what I did, took their advice and it worked.
0333 224 9451

You can study at your own pace, don’t have to travel, tutor support is amazing and you have forums to chat with fellow students.

Hope this helps. I can’t recommend them enough, I was able to finish my course during the lockdown. The benefits of online learning😅
makeithappen1111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Barsoom)
I did Access to HE with DistanceLearningCentre.com, finished last June.
They were brilliant, I’m at the Uni of my dreams now.
If you give them a call they will point you in the correct direction. That’s what I did, took their advice and it worked.
0333 224 9451

You can study at your own pace, don’t have to travel, tutor support is amazing and you have forums to chat with fellow students.

Hope this helps. I can’t recommend them enough, I was able to finish my course during the lockdown. The benefits of online learning😅
Thank you! Have you started uni after it?
Barsoom
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, yes! I am at my preferred uni now! Over the moon tbh😅
makeithappen1111
Rep:
?
(Original post by Barsoom)
Hi, yes! I am at my preferred uni now! Over the moon tbh😅
I found one acces course for economics, finance and maths in Newham college. That might also help me getting into uni?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (158)
43.05%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (54)
14.71%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (147)
40.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise