The Student Room Group

Acces to Higher Education for Finance

Hey there, I left my studies at an early age and didnt finish my last year of GCSE. Now Im doing a year of GCSE in Maths and English. I always used to be good at maths but for problems that my family was going trough I couldnt finish college. Im a bit disoriented and trying to make applications for access to higher education courses with mathematics and finance in London but it's being hard for me to find them. Could someone help me in the best access to higher education and what subjects would help me the most to access a career in finance? Thank you :h:
Reply 1
I did Access to HE with DistanceLearningCentre.com, finished last June.
They were brilliant, I’m at the Uni of my dreams now.
If you give them a call they will point you in the correct direction. That’s what I did, took their advice and it worked.
0333 224 9451

You can study at your own pace, don’t have to travel, tutor support is amazing and you have forums to chat with fellow students.

Hope this helps. I can’t recommend them enough, I was able to finish my course during the lockdown. The benefits of online learning😅
Original post by Barsoom
I did Access to HE with DistanceLearningCentre.com, finished last June.
They were brilliant, I’m at the Uni of my dreams now.
If you give them a call they will point you in the correct direction. That’s what I did, took their advice and it worked.
0333 224 9451

You can study at your own pace, don’t have to travel, tutor support is amazing and you have forums to chat with fellow students.

Hope this helps. I can’t recommend them enough, I was able to finish my course during the lockdown. The benefits of online learning😅

Thank you! Have you started uni after it?
Reply 3
Hi, yes! I am at my preferred uni now! Over the moon tbh😅
Original post by Barsoom
Hi, yes! I am at my preferred uni now! Over the moon tbh😅

I found one acces course for economics, finance and maths in Newham college. That might also help me getting into uni?
Thanks for your help! I have recently started a HE Business with Finance with Distance Learning Center :smile:
Reply 6
Hey! That’s great news! Good luck with it🤞⭐️:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending