LeilaMinah
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey so I have AQA A Level Business exams in around a month. I need to study Unit 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6. I'm so indecisive on what to do. I learnt Unit 1 in September and tried to do a past paper on it and I got barely anything. I'm unsure on what to do. E.g. I can determine that maximising profit allows for an increase in market share and then I can't expand on that point. I feel like I have very basic knowledge and I can't expand. I'm also so bad at time management and trying to remember the equations. I keep switching between online notes, mindmaps, booklets, flashcards and like doing object associations. I just don't know what to do. I can't stick with one method and I'm so stressed. Any advice?
Last edited by LeilaMinah; 1 year ago
Bus22
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Unfortunately, I think it's just a matter of revising it everyday. In terms of the profit max, maybe the business can invest money back into the company to help them grow further?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (38)
34.55%
The paper was reasonable (43)
39.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
16.36%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
10%

Watched Threads