Health and social care Level 3 past paper

Watch this thread
Alsaghir.S
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

Does anyone have the link for unit 2 past paper for January 2021, please?
hjac
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
No sorry, but if you have found out, please can you tell me where you found it?! I have my unit 1 exam on friday and am struggling to find past papers !! thanks
Alsaghir.S
Rep:
(Original post by hjac)
No sorry, but if you have found out, please can you tell me where you found it?! I have my unit 1 exam on friday and am struggling to find past papers !! thanks
Okay I will, good luck!
Tursiga
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hjac)
Hey have u done the unit 1 health paper 2021?
Alsaghir.S
Rep:
(Original post by Tursiga)
Hey have u done the unit 1 health paper 2021?
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
No, we have not done any 2021 yet, but will do in the coming weeks to use them as evidence.
I will tell you some of them if I remember.
Have you done any of them yet?
serilda123
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
do you remember any of the questions for unit 1
Alsaghir.S
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by serilda123)
do you remember any of the questions for unit 1
I managed to get unit 1 questions only and unit 2 mark scheme only for January 2021
serilda123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Alsaghir.S)
I managed to get unit 1 questions only and unit 2 mark scheme only for January 2021
can you please tell me the question for unit 1 2021
bluemashmellow
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
If it's OCR. they released 2021 questions on the assessment resources.
There are no answers but knowing the questions seemed to help me with my final exam.
Alsaghir.S
Rep:
sorry for the late reply, what exam board are you doing?
serilda123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by bluemashmellow)
If it's OCR. they released 2021 questions on the assessment resources.
There are no answers but knowing the questions seemed to help me with my final exam.
I went on their website but password is required to login. Please send me the link to the questions. thanks
serilda123
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
sorry for the late reply, what exam board are you doing?
I'm not sure. What was the main Topic in the exam?
Last edited by serilda123; 11 months ago
Mercyolasupo
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey there. Can anyone help out with HSC questions for 2021. Anyone aware of questions asked?
Aria.lockwood
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Could you send the the Ms for unit 2 for January 2021 please
Alsaghir.S
Rep:
Here is the mark scheme for health and social care unit 2 Jan 2021
It is Edexcel
Attached files
Aria.lockwood
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
It is Edexcel
Thank you sooo much. I was wondering if you have a 2021 paper that has a girl named Jessica in it, it's a unit 2 exam...
rahmahayat1
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
hii, could you give me the question paper for unit 1 plsssss
abeda.x
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by rahmahayat1)
hii, could you give me the question paper for unit 1 plsssss
Hi, Can you please give me the question paper unit one
DanSixthFormer
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Hi, do u have btec unit 1 2021 paper
DanSixthFormer
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
It is Edexcel
Hi do you have unit 1 jan 2021 question paper ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (125)
29.14%
It went fairly well (208)
48.48%
It didn't go too well (62)
14.45%
TERRIBLE! (34)
7.93%

Watched Threads