user4643357
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Soo i need to tell you something but please someone help thanks ..........i am in year 11 and i am 16 years old and in school i want to go to sixth form but all my target grades are all 3s and i have not passed any mocks in nov/dec .i try my best now and in every single thing i do for my gcses ,,,,i want to go to sixth form but i am scared i wont get the grades for my gcses 2021......

please someone help as i really want to study at university but i am not sure what to do ...is it too late to try my best now or no......i literally cry because i think that my life is ruined and i dont know what to do with my life.I don't know what job to have when i am older as I am clueless and don't know what career to purse .also i want to study sociology , health and social care and law or bussiness at alevel but they all require all 5s at gcse soo i dont know what to do

how could i revise now for my gcse 2021 english literature

and i do foundation maths and i dont know how to pass it at this time as our gcses are cancelled someone help pleaseeee thanks
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
neither do i however hardwork never goes amiss and you are entitled to go to sixth form. if this means retaking gcses before you start gcses then it can happen
user4643357
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by HoldThisL)
neither do i however hardwork never goes amiss and you are entitled to go to sixth form. if this means retaking gcses before you start gcses then it can happen
ohhh ok thanks for this though,...... i will try my best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.49%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (91)
32.97%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (34)
12.32%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.33%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (15)
5.43%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.09%

Watched Threads