How to create a timetable/ time management tips!!

Watch
Heva10
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Since forever, I have never felt or saw the need in creating a revision timetable or having a strict time schedule. I did things as I felt and procrastinated everything but still managed to get the work done. Now in year 13 and doing a levels ,I have realised now that this approach is no longer going to suffice. I need structure and proper time management to get the grades I deserve and I want to ask you all if there any tips/tricks or timetable templates you guys can provide me with. I have offers from Russel group universities asking for grades between AAA-BBB (undergraduate biomedical science) and a series of mock exams commencing from the 26th April. Biology,chemistry and psychology are the subjects I do. I am struggling to get my grade up in biology and chemistry so any tips for those will be especially appreciated!

nnth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Heva10)
Since forever, I have never felt or saw the need in creating a revision timetable or having a strict time schedule. I did things as I felt and procrastinated everything but still managed to get the work done. Now in year 13 and doing a levels ,I have realised now that this approach is no longer going to suffice. I need structure and proper time management to get the grades I deserve and I want to ask you all if there any tips/tricks or timetable templates you guys can provide me with. I have offers from Russel group universities asking for grades between AAA-BBB (undergraduate biomedical science) and a series of mock exams commencing from the 26th April. Biology,chemistry and psychology are the subjects I do. I am struggling to get my grade up in biology and chemistry so any tips for those will be especially appreciated!
the Get Revising site is great. It's connected to TSR and you can create a revision timetable through it: https://getrevising.co.uk/planner/week/2021-03-22
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (88)
42.72%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (33)
16.02%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (82)
39.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads