This discussion is closed.
shanya11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
does anyone know what English language gcse 2020 June paper 2 the writing section is ? has anyone done their mocks or have an idea what the question will be ?
JoshSeers701
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by shanya11)
does anyone know what English language gcse 2020 June paper 2 the writing section is ? has anyone done their mocks or have an idea what the question will be ?
in my school for y11 gcse english the writing paper 2, question we had for mocks was - question 5
is was about if social media is positive and what are the dangers for young people, we had to write a newspaper article, i hope this helped if didn't, then im sorry
shanya11
Rep:
?
(Original post by JoshSeers701)
in my school for y11 gcse english the writing paper 2, question we had for mocks was - question 5
is was about if social media is positive and what are the dangers for young people, we had to write a newspaper article, i hope this helped if didn't, then im sorry
is that June 2020 ?and aqa btw thank you that helps a lot
JoshSeers701
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
is that June 2020 ?and aqa btw thank you that helps a lot
this was our CAG'S for this month - march 2021. so actually probably and i am pretty sure this is AQA English. so to be honest its more likely that it might be but never know actually i know that our CAG'S are part of Of Our gcses this year so yh
shanya11
Rep:
?
this was our CAG'S for this month - march 2021. so actually probably and i am pretty sure this is AQA English. so to be honest its more likely that it might be but never know actually i know that our CAG'S are part of Of Our gcses this year so yh
thank you so much
JoshSeers701
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
thank you so much
no problem, i recommend checking with other peopl as i might be wrong lol, dont worry, good luck in your exams!
shanya11
Rep:
?
no problem, i recommend checking with other peopl as i might be wrong lol, dont worry, good luck in your exams!
do you remember the reading section ? was source A about the writer broke his leg and what he experienced during his journey ? I'm really sorry for bothering you
JoshSeers701
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
do you remember the reading section ? was source A about the writer broke his leg and what he experienced during his journey ? I'm really sorry for bothering you
nah nah we didn't even have that unfortunately, dont worry your not bothering, happy to help nah the only english mock we had was question 5 which was a newspaper article, but yh we didn't do that in my school so i dont know im afraid. Dont think ours was based on june 2020's exams
shanya11
Rep:
?
nah nah we didn't even have that unfortunately, dont worry your not bothering, happy to help nah the only english mock we had was question 5 which was a newspaper article, but yh we didn't do that in my school so i dont know im afraid. Dont think ours was based on june 2020's exams
no, because i have seen June 2020 paper reading section not writing section yours is different. I wonder what the question is about ?
JJ <3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
what was inspector calls question please?
JoshSeers701
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
no, because i have seen June 2020 paper reading section not writing section yours is different. I wonder what the question is about ?
ok yh mines different, sorry i cant help. hope you find out what the questions is btw
shanya11
Rep:
?
ok yh mines different, sorry i cant help. hope you find out what the questions is btw
thanks for the help!
JoshSeers701
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by JJ <3)
i dont have it. did a different mock to you unfortunately so i cant help
JJ <3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
shanya11
Rep:
?
(Original post by JJ <3)
have you done the English language paper June 2020 ?
JJ <3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
have you done the English language paper June 2020 ?
shut up
SkrSkrr80
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
whos done the animal farm 2020 questionnnn????
MonkeyMoo8
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I've done this paper! lmk if you need the questions :]
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed