Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
This girl in my group is really mean and stuff because she keeps saying stuff that are offensive and rude. She needs to think before she talks because she's said stuff to me, at first I thought it was just me she was insulting but my mates were saying stuff about her that she needs to think before she speaks. She butt's into conversations, she calls people names including me and shes rude. She told someone to kill themselves today, it was another student who I don't really like but I wouldn't even tell someone to kill themselves even if I didn't like them but the girl told some other girl to kill herself and they were meant to be friends. I'm just feeling unhappy with this girl in my lessons, sometimes in break I sit in the room with my mates and that girl sits nearby to us so I have to sometimes be quiet because I don't want the girl butting into my conversation, she's done it before where she butt's in to my conversation and says something that hurts my feelings. Also this girl said a racist word, she didn't say it out loud but she just mimed it didn't get reported.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Ignore her when she butts into conversations and correct her when she says something rude.
She is likely dealing with her own struggles that you cant see. Its not worth the effort to go after her or to waste your time entertaining her antics.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
Ignore her when she butts into conversations and correct her when she says something rude.
She is likely dealing with her own struggles that you cant see. Its not worth the effort to go after her or to waste your time entertaining her antics.
Shes in my my class though and in pretty much every lesson. I think she's got problems like there must be something not right up there so I just try to not say anything because I something is loose up there with her
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Shes in my my class though and in pretty much every lesson. I think she's got problems like there must be something not right up there so I just try to not say anything because I something is loose up there with her
lool we have similar experiences, we might be talking abt the same girl?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.84%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.05%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.29%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed