The Student Room Group

Silk factory

Can anyone help me on silk factory extract
Reply 1
Original post by DM091806
Can anyone help me on silk factory extract

hey im doing this extraxt so we could help each other, do you know the questions
Reply 2
Q1: (lines 1-4) state 4 things about RosieQ2: I've forgottenQ3: (whole extract) how is the text structured to entertain the reader- Talk about the cyclical structure- Talk about the enigma presented at the very beginning of the
Reply 3
omg thankyou so much ! someone said Q2 was about lines 9-14 do you know if that’s true?
Reply 4
Can anyone help me on question 4 ? I’m struggling to find points to talk
May I ask what year the silk factory extract was from, I never remember seeing an extract by that name before.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Bookworm_88
May I ask what year the silk factory extract was from, I never remember seeing an extract by that name before.

It’s the 2020 one
Original post by Sb17890
It’s the 2020 one

Ah, thank goodness exams got cancelled then :laugh:
Original post by cedeslx
omg thankyou so much ! someone said Q2 was about lines 9-14 do you know if that’s true?

It's line 14-23 x
Original post by livrawsonn
It's line 14-23 x

Hiya do uno what the inspector calls questions was or the unseen poetry ?
Original post by Maira108
Hiya do uno what the inspector calls questions was or the unseen poetry ?

No sorry, my school cut that out for us :smile:
HELLO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ANSWER Q4 silk factory I swear I don’t know what to write it’s from lines 24 to the end it’s about agreeing If the stranger child was apart of rosies imagination I LITERALLY HAVE GOT TO GET THIS DONE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!
All of you search silk factory on The Student Room. Everyone has model answers posted etc.
Reply 13
thankyou !!
Original post by pprana16
All of you search silk factory on The Student Room. Everyone has model answers posted etc.

Hi where do i find this please as i can't find it?
Yo bro you got an answer?
Original post by help.please1234
hello does anyone know how to answer q4 silk factory i swear i don’t know what to write it’s from lines 24 to the end it’s about agreeing if the stranger child was apart of rosies imagination i literally have got to get this done tonight!!!!!!!!!

yo bro you got the answer?
has anyone got a question 2 answer cos im completely stuck ngl

Quick Reply

Latest