Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BluMoon06)
💜 25.03.2021 💜
Attachment 1012069

omg his face 🥺

anywayyyyyy..... i cant be bothered with the whole neat layout so its gonna be paragraphs 😂

so today ive got maths, food and history. im making creme brulee in food (cooked custard are you kidding me 😐) and im bringing in the shortbread i - my mum - made yesterday so cant wait. history ive got a 10 mark exam question due in and honestly i just wrote the same thing in different ways for each paragraph 😭. also im getting my ict exam results this morning during form so im a mess lol im gonna open them at break with my friends but that means all maths i wont be able to concentrate. so yh thats kinda it i guess.

question of the day: when you woke up, what was the first thing you done?

tags:
AestheticStudying CoochieMan xsowmix Ducky_MoMo Agashii_ Bigreshe gracieee16 GreedyChris04 kittyfifi123456 iamthicccccc1405 Wannabevetnurse Lwexi12 Wise Goldie Justaboutalive DSKE SimpKween Tasmanian_Devil BadBComeToTheNiz Enac_fire summerberry19 heldbygrace Nialler x Benji8492 Katya_93 \^_^/ Stark°3000 nm12345
Heyyyyyyy Blu :hugs:
how r u?
ooooof ive never had creme brulee
Good lukc with ur ict results!!!

When I wake up the first thing I do is check the time and go on roblox
Wise Goldie
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
💜 25.03.2021 💜
Attachment 1012069

omg his face 🥺

anywayyyyyy..... i cant be bothered with the whole neat layout so its gonna be paragraphs 😂

so today ive got maths, food and history. im making creme brulee in food (cooked custard are you kidding me 😐) and im bringing in the shortbread i - my mum - made yesterday so cant wait. history ive got a 10 mark exam question due in and honestly i just wrote the same thing in different ways for each paragraph 😭. also im getting my ict exam results this morning during form so im a mess lol im gonna open them at break with my friends but that means all maths i wont be able to concentrate. so yh thats kinda it i guess.

tags:
AestheticStudying CoochieMan xsowmix Ducky_MoMo Agashii_ Bigreshe gracieee16 GreedyChris04 kittyfifi123456 iamthicccccc1405 Wannabevetnurse Lwexi12 Wise Goldie Justaboutalive DSKE SimpKween Tasmanian_Devil BadBComeToTheNiz Enac_fire summerberry19 heldbygrace Nialler x Benji8492 Katya_93 \^_^/ Stark°3000 nm12345
first thing i did was get out of bed lol

then had breakfast which was toast
GreedyChris04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
💜 25.03.2021 💜
Attachment 1012069

omg his face 🥺

tags:
Lol nice meme, I totally feel for him. Also, creme brulee sounds amazing 🤤, but I never had it 🙁 and damn, that sucks u have 10 exams, but I would totally do what u did with the paragraphs 😂. Also, the first thing I did when I woke up today, was do my morning routine which includes: making my bed, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, getting dressed, and eating breakfast.😎 Hbu ? Anyway, oof, I hate having to wait for results of my tests or anything in general (I can be a little impatient sometimes, but not all the time😅) Hope u have a good day and complete all your goals today. I'll be waiting for the afternoon post this afternoon 😁(but I can't promise I won't distract u on discord 😝)
Justaboutalive
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
💜 25.03.2021 💜
Attachment 1012069

omg his face 🥺

tags:
I'M SOO LATE BUT SKYYYYY, YOU'RE BACKKKKK, YAYAYAYA:woo:
Missed youu xx
I was offline and missed a lot i guess, is everything ok with your account now?

Also i love creme brulee, its divine.
GOOD LUCK with the resultss :borat:
First thing I did this morn was crawl to my sister's room to ask her if she can cover work for me cos i was ill lmao.

I'm so happy to see you here again lol xx
Benji8492
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by GreedyChris04)
Lol nice meme, I totally feel for him. Also, creme brulee sounds amazing 🤤, but I never had it 🙁 and damn, that sucks u have 10 exams, but I would totally do what u did with the paragraphs 😂. Also, the first thing I did when I woke up today, was do my morning routine which includes: making my bed, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, getting dressed, and eating breakfast.😎 Hbu ? Anyway, oof, I hate having to wait for results of my tests or anything in general (I can be a little impatient sometimes, but not all the time😅) Hope u have a good day and complete all your goals today. I'll be waiting for the afternoon post this afternoon 😁(but I can't promise I won't distract u on discord 😝)
Love how you punctuate everything with an emoji
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Benji8492)
what time you wake up?
6.17, you?

(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
SKY nice to see you too :hugs:

Sksksksksksk wahtattatat????

Ohhhh nice, I mean at least you'll pass

Stop flexing :cry:
:hugs:
its ok i just had some ITS SO GOOD!!!
imma tell yall in a sec what i got
hahahaha

(Original post by AestheticStudying)
Heyyyyyyy Blu :hugs:
how r u?
ooooof ive never had creme brulee
Good lukc with ur ict results!!!

When I wake up the first thing I do is check the time and go on roblox
im good thanls how are you?
neither but i had about 20 minutes ago
hahahahahaha

(Original post by Wise Goldie)
first thing i did was get out of bed lol

then had breakfast which was toast
oooooh yummy did you have anything on your toast?

same tho i have about 5 selfies
:0 its really nice honestly 😋
wow i dont even have a morning routine
lmao youre literally distracting me rn!!

(Original post by Justaboutalive)
I'M SOO LATE BUT SKYYYYY, YOU'RE BACKKKKK, YAYAYAYA:woo:
Missed youu xx
I was offline and missed a lot i guess, is everything ok with your account now?

Also i love creme brulee, its divine.
GOOD LUCK with the resultss :borat:
First thing I did this morn was crawl to my sister's room to ask her if she can cover work for me cos i was ill lmao.

I'm so happy to see you here again lol xx
SAJIIIIII
yh im back. ofc it is ofc it is but we cant talk about that here
missed you too xxx
ik!!! its amazing
bahahahahaha hope youre ok now :hugs:
im so glad to be back
Benji8492
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
6.17, you?

its ok i just had some ITS SO GOOD!!!
imma tell yall in a sec what i got
hahahaha

im good thanls how are you?
neither but i had about 20 minutes ago
hahahahahaha

oooooh yummy did you have anything on your toast?

SAJIIIIII
yh im back. ofc it is ofc it is but we cant talk about that here
missed you too xxx
ik!!! its amazing
bahahahahaha hope youre ok now :hugs:
im so glad to be back
Alarm went off at 6 but I got up at 7 ffs
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Alarm went off at 6 but I got up at 7 ffs
bahahahahaha the amount of times ive done that tho :lol:
GreedyChris04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Love how you punctuate everything with an emoji
Lmao, yeah. It's how I express my feelings on the subject I'm talking about, so ppl don't interpret how I saying things or what I'm saying wrong, ygm ? I do it all the time with everything I text or message (besides at school cuz I'll get in trouble since it's not proper lol 😂.
GreedyChris04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Omg same lol and oooh, I might have to try them at some point 🤤(Adding that to my things to try in the UK along with crumpets with butter and everything else I want to have there 😂). Also, wow, I can't function or do anything without a schedule or a routine 😅. Anyway lmao, I told u I couldn't make any promises😝😉. (Plus, u know I'm fun to talk to 😎)
GreedyChris04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
bahahahahaha the amount of times ive done that tho :lol:
Lol, almost all the time when I want to do something the next morning 😂😎. I guess we're all in the same club 😅🥳
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
💜 25.03.2021 💜

afternoon yall!
today has gone so amazingly well!!
in form i went down and collected my ict exam results 😬 but i done really well!! i got 46/60 which meant merit level 2 (none of this makes sense but i asked around and apparently its a great grade) 🥳🥳
i had maths so i done a school census which was ok ig then i done food which meant making CREME BRULEE and honeslty i loved it so much. its very tasty but ive had to save some for my dad 🥺 i then had history last and you never guess what my teacher looked like. he had on a PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME WITH THE MASK AND ROBE. HE EVEN HAD A RAT WHICH WE RENAMED SOME RANDOM ASS NAME

tags:
AestheticStudying CoochieMan xsowmix Ducky_MoMo Agashii_ Bigreshe gracieee16 GreedyChris04 iamthicccccc1405 Wannabevetnurse Lwexi12 Wise Goldie Justaboutalive DSKE SimpKween Tasmanian_Devil BadBComeToTheNiz Enac_fire summerberry19 heldbygrace Nialler x Benji8492 Katya_93 nm12345 Laurence010401
Last edited by BluMoon06; 3 weeks ago
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
💜 25.03.2021 💜

afternoon yall!
in form i went down and collected my ict exam results 😬 but i done really well!! i got 46/60 which meant merit level 2 (none of this makes sense but i asked around and apparently its a great grade) 🥳🥳
i had maths so i done a school census which was ok ig then i done food which meant making CREME BRULEE and honeslty i loved it so much. its very tasty but ive had to save some for my dad 🥺 i then had history last and you never guess what my teacher looked like. he had on a PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME WITH THE MASK AND ROBE. HE EVEN HAD A RAT WHICH WE RENAMED SOME RANDOM ASS NAME
ayyyyy well doNEEEE CONGRATULATIONSSSSS

lmaooo i told it was GOOOOOOOOOOOD

history teacher??? he sounds cool brah
GreedyChris04
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
💜 25.03.2021 💜

afternoon yall!
Great Job 🥳🥳. Also lol, I bet it was delicious and wow, my history teach is funny, but no that funny😂. I'm glad u had an amazing day today 😎
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
ayyyyy well doNEEEE CONGRATULATIONSSSSS

lmaooo i told it was GOOOOOOOOOOOD

history teacher??? he sounds cool brah
🥳🥳
yh i gotta start believing you
yh yh hes so muhc fun. one time we had to make paper tanks and he threw water balloons at us as bombs
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Great Job 🥳🥳. Also lol, I bet it was delicious and wow, my history teach is funny, but no that funny😂. I'm glad u had an amazing day today 😎
🥳😎
you gotta try it :yep:
hahaha
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey Blu!
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
(Original post by iamthicccccc1405)
Hey Blu!
heyyyyy
iamthicccccc1405
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
heyyyyy
How are you? 🤔
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (420)
13.95%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (182)
6.05%
Loneliness (259)
8.6%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.84%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads