Lily09897
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
If i apply to UNI would they want a BTEC student or an A Level Student. The UNI mentioned BTEC and A LEVEL students can both apply. If i am a btec student will that decrease my chances of getting into uni.
Lea438
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lily09897)
If i apply to UNI would they want a BTEC student or an A Level Student. The UNI mentioned BTEC and A LEVEL students can both apply. If i am a btec student will that decrease my chances of getting into uni.
Im currently doing a BTEC in animal management and it does not give you as many options as you could have for uni. I only have an option of like two universities because i dont qualify for the others beacsue of the BTEC. But if youre not good with exams then maybe BTECS would be a good idea
Lea438
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lea438)
Im currently doing a BTEC in animal management and it does not give you as many options as you could have for uni. I only have an option of like two universities because i dont qualify for the others beacsue of the BTEC. But if youre not good with exams then maybe BTECS would be a good idea
It also depends on what btec you do and what you want to do. For example there are a lot of chocies for uni for vet nursing for me but not a lot for vet med
Lily09897
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Lea438)
It also depends on what btec you do and what you want to do. For example there are a lot of chocies for uni for vet nursing for me but not a lot for vet med
i am considering btec business, btec it and btec applied science.
Lea438
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I dont know what those would lead you to, just look through ucas at what they will accept x
Kumaa1995
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It shouldn't unless they explicitly state that they don't accept BTEC, or they look at it on a case-by-case basis. If you're concerned about it I would strongly recommend looking at prospective universities you're likely to apply to, contact their admissions, and ask for guidance. Generally speaking, you should be fine though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.61%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
44.88%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.72%
I'm really nervous (56)
19.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed