Girlfriend wants to game but I don't.

Watch
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by DR.DOOM)
Why do people have "times" they are allowed on ****? I game at midnight and wake up early in the morning to do Uni Work, it doesn't affect my grades on anything, nor does it affect my motivation to exercise
they're probably in school.

when I was at school, I was allowed 30 mins on tuesday, 45 minutes on wednesday ...and 1 hour on saturday and sunday ...........and that was it.

I addition to that, I couldn't just switch my consoles on.I had to ask permission from my parents first, and I had to do all my household chores before asking or the request wouldn't even be considered.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Playing with your girlfriend and your mates at the same time would be the perfect compromise, but I think that is out of your interest? what about a day playing just with your girlfriend and one with your mates only?
Roasted Potato
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Arconik)
Unfortunately, my time is completely limited to that 1-1.40 hours I get. Regarding your second sentence, she goes to my school so is within my bubble, thus I see her every Saturday (at least I assume its allowed)
So bubbling most people don't understand, people allowed to bubble are single adults so technically you guys bubbling is illegal because you don't qualify for bubbling. But from Monday the rules change and its fine again. I mean currently technically you can do exercise with one other person sooo thats up to you what you interpret as exercise haha.

Seriously just make a deal to put aside some time for her and be grateful she is taking an interest in your interests. She may be flawed by being needy but trying for you is a great quality and overrules the flae
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (145)
4.85%
Uncertainty around my education (441)
14.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (336)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (418)
13.98%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.02%
Loneliness (256)
8.56%
Financial worries (109)
3.65%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (121)
4.05%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (162)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (264)
8.83%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (283)
9.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise