The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

What's the deadline for kings to send out offers?

I applied for computer science. I already have grades AAB and I'll be resitting my chem A level next month to hopefully get at least AAA. I still haven't received an offer for CS. Is anyone else waiting?
They have until mid May.

If you haven’t received ANYTHING then ring them up (ask to be transferred from the main switchboard to admissions) and check that you haven’t missed any important information.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Hi. Sorry that I cannot be help with your original question, but how does someone can resit an exam due to Covid? Keep in mind I'm a private, adult student so I have no clue what is happening with the mainstream, normal education. I'm just curious. Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by GondaPapa
Hi. Sorry that I cannot be help with your original question, but how does someone can resit an exam due to Covid? Keep in mind I'm a private, adult student so I have no clue what is happening with the mainstream, normal education. I'm just curious. Thanks

The 6th form I went to is letting me sit some internal exams. So my old teachers will give me a grade based on assessments and tests.

Quick Reply

Latest