Dont know what to do with my life,im stuck

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Did 2 years of college,didnt care honestly about school so gcses were bad and started with a level 1 and then moved on to achieve a level 2in business and get my english and maths.i stopped going after that coz i wanted to start an apprenticeship in construction,pluming electrical engineer and stuff like that but its gonna be almost a year and i havent started nothing.i got deppression when i was doing level 1 so life has been hard since but i thought if i start something new in a work area,it might help but i havent gotten nothing.i also didnt wanna start a level 3 coz my axiety got really bad too so i just thought a new place would be nice.
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Did 2 years of college,didnt care honestly about school so gcses were bad and started with a level 1 and then moved on to achieve a level 2in business and get my english and maths.i stopped going after that coz i wanted to start an apprenticeship in construction,pluming electrical engineer and stuff like that but its gonna be almost a year and i havent started nothing.i got deppression when i was doing level 1 so life has been hard since but i thought if i start something new in a work area,it might help but i havent gotten nothing.i also didnt wanna start a level 3 coz my axiety got really bad too so i just thought a new place would be nice.
You’re NEET, right? I would start a level 3 course, possibly something engineering/construction related (BTEC etc) and then go from there, look at apprenticeships, jobs etc after you complete your course
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
You’re NEET, right? I would start a level 3 course, possibly something engineering/construction related (BTEC etc) and then go from there, look at apprenticeships, jobs etc after you complete your course
NEET?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
NEET?
Not in Employment, Education, or Training.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Thisismyunitsr)
Oh nvm i know what you mean,hmmm that would take like 2 years to complete tho,and i kinda just want to get into an apprenticeship
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94)
Not in Employment, Education, or Training.
Thanks.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
Start applying to apprenticeships now, if there’s not any then keep seeking them out and check everyday since you don’t wanna do a level 3 course. Also try look for a retail job since you have your maths and English. It’ll give you something to do and help you with your apprenticeship in getting a place as you can put work experience on it.

It’s becoming competitive to get apprenticeships as a lot of people are now applying to them so you have to have at least something to help you there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (12)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.87%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.62%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.84%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.25%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.49%

Watched Threads