how likely is it that you will be accepted on to an apprenticeship now?

Watch
TSR George
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
title. I have applied to 3 apprenticeships all near my house.
Last edited by RK; 5 months ago
Phantom Ghost
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
search up gov.uk apprenticeship they have a lot on there. just be prepared and ready for interview give them a few days if nothing chase it up by calling them in about your apolication, shows that you are eager to start working for them
d_urham
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Quite likely, however, it depends what subject field your apprenticeship is in. I have just started a L3 IT Services apprenticeship with a local college. I initially applied to 5 apprenticeships and received a job offering in all of them.

Pay is not the best, i'm 19 and earn around 700-800 a month and get all my bills etc paid with a little left to spend at the end. However if you are a school leaver and still living with parents this is more than enough to kickstart your life.

The best place to find apprenticeships is the gov.uk website or apprenticeships website. You can also contact you local colleges to see what they have available. I was lucky enough to gain support from Citizens advice as they helped me build my CV and job hunt.

Edit: In regards to the current climate of the world (COVID etc) it's still likely to gain an apprenticeship in a key-worker environment such as engineering or education.
Last edited by d_urham; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (352)
83.81%
No (68)
16.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed