Annoyances. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
I said Teachers but, only some of them annoy me. especially the ones who have too much power, Like yesterday i had to go to the docters for an Emergency appointment (Dropped a Cast Iron frying pan on my foot) It went like this

Me: Sir can I go to the Doctor
Mr.D: Do you have an appointment card
Me: No Sir my doctor doesn't give them out for....
Mr.D: do you have a set appointment
me: No Sir it was an......
Mr.D: no no no no no no no I'm not letting you go on a whim
me: But sir if you'd let me finish, I had to make an emergency appointment this morning and have to be in the waiting room in 20mins
Mr.D: Ok, but i am extreamly angry about this and I expect a note by 8:30 am
Me: Thankyou Sir

I'm 17 and Limping around school in obvious pain and he made a fuss about me going to the doctor GGGGRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I understand he needs to make sure i'm safe but c'mon he wouldn't even let me finish my sentanes

But the other ones are really cool
You could just go without asking?
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
You could just go without asking?
Nah My school is too strict for that they have fire drills every so often to make sure no-one is bunking off and if they have left without signing out they exclude them. plus the head was in school yesterday. If I was caught she would have expelled me for "the mistreating of school rules/policies" Big Meanies
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
I don't think they are friends if they don't let you speak.

Maybe find new friends?
Well thats the problem I cant, some are okay, just one guy finds one of us to pick on if we are slightly different, calling someone ginger, laughing about how someone elses ex boyfriend is now gay then it was my turn. I dont always make sense, I sometimes dont structure things well and I'm a Christian which should matter, but now whenever I speak he goes you opinion is void or I thought we taled about u not speaking. It often hurts but there is no one else in my year. I dont like it that much as I'm already singled out for being musical. I have taken to not coming in on frees and going home at lunch, I'm not sure what to do. maybe it will blow over.
Dyakson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by historyhoney)
Well thats the problem I cant, some are okay, just one guy finds one of us to pick on if we are slightly different, calling someone ginger, laughing about how someone elses ex boyfriend is now gay then it was my turn. I dont always make sense, I sometimes dont structure things well and I'm a Christian which should matter, but now whenever I speak he goes you opinion is void or I thought we taled about u not speaking. It often hurts but there is no one else in my year. I dont like it that much as I'm already singled out for being musical. I have taken to not coming in on frees and going home at lunch, I'm not sure what to do. maybe it will blow over.
IMO people who laugh at other people for being different are immature and probably insecure themselves. I suppose the correct thing to do is to refute him when he attacks someone verbally but without attacking him, if you get my drift...
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr_Death)
IMO people who laugh at other people for being different are immature and probably insecure themselves. I suppose the correct thing to do is to refute him when he attacks someone verbally but without attacking him, if you get my drift...
yeah. He always down sizes my achievemtns perhaps to make his own seem greater. Instead of attacking him, I watched Dogma, this horrible film I hated then said he had to read my book, the shock of your life. I'm not 100% sure he did but I tried. I just ignore it, switch off when he starts then say yes or just stop talking altogether, its the easiest way
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah. He always down sizes my achievemtns perhaps to make his own seem greater. Instead of attacking him, I watched Dogma, this horrible film I hated then said he had to read my book, the shock of your life. I'm not 100% sure he did but I tried. I just ignore it, switch off when he starts then say yes or just stop talking altogether, its the easiest way
He sounds insecure to me! What's Dogma about? I haven't heard of that film.

I read Shock of your Life a few years ago, that was a good book...
riotgrrrl
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr_Death)
He sounds insecure to me! What's Dogma about? I haven't heard of that film.

I read Shock of your Life a few years ago, that was a good book...
it is a good book.

Dogma is a film that screws you up a little...

The angel were normal people (minus some body parts) where in my mind they have always been in the likeness of God - impressive, wearing white - perfect becasue they have been forgiven. The thought of them swearing and being like us defeats my entirerer view of angels. The next is they took contrversal ideas like God is a Women and Jesus was black which confused me as again the picture of God changed. The angels went around killing peole who had broken the 10 commandments - but doesn't that make them murderers. Another idea thta I find hard to grasp is how they just needed to walk through the archway and all sins were forgiven. After killing most of hte Humen race (I know this is an axageration) they could still get into Heaven.

(this si what I sent to my youth leader)
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it is a good book.

Dogma is a film that screws you up a little...

The angel were normal people (minus some body parts) where in my mind they have always been in the likeness of God - impressive, wearing white - perfect becasue they have been forgiven. The thought of them swearing and being like us defeats my entirerer view of angels. The next is they took contrversal ideas like God is a Women and Jesus was black which confused me as again the picture of God changed. The angels went around killing peole who had broken the 10 commandments - but doesn't that make them murderers. Another idea thta I find hard to grasp is how they just needed to walk through the archway and all sins were forgiven. After killing most of hte Humen race (I know this is an axageration) they could still get into Heaven.

(this si what I sent to my youth leader)
That sounds interesting, it doesn't sound accurate though. Who wrote it?
I thought that angels who sinned are now the demons and that there is no mechanism or capacity to forgive fallen angels, because they've seen God firsthand and still chose to rebel against him...
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That advert on Trouble (sky digital channel 607), where theres alot of red ducks and they nodd their heads to the music, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANNOYING.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The angel were normal people (minus some body parts) where in my mind they have always been in the likeness of God
Aren't "normal people" supposed to be in the likeness of God? :confused:

Anyway (this is more for D Death), Dogma is a comedy/satire, starring Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, and not supposed to be taken too seriously. Pretty good film, although watching it with devout Catholics, I never got to the end of it.
Wild Thing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I put erm...my relatives. Actually its only my two grandmas that I can't stand. One ignores me (coz I don't believe in spiritism) and the other one won't shut up. Otherwise i pretty like everyone except for nearly all the people in my class. grrrr
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Aren't "normal people" supposed to be in the likeness of God? :confused:

Anyway (this is more for D Death), Dogma is a comedy/satire, starring Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, and not supposed to be taken too seriously. Pretty good film, although watching it with devout Catholics, I never got to the end of it.
Ah, righto. Yeah, we're in the image of God, whatever that means - it might be physically, with the handy "2-arms, 2 legs, head" format, or the way we think and act and our capacity for creativity, maybe both, maybe more...
Oziris
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My brother can sometimes be annoying as can my parents and my sister when she is home from uni.

Also people who drive cars and won't let you cross the road on a bike, even though it is raining and they actually stop right infront of you because of a roundabout or something :tsr:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I didn't put friends on the list cos generally you like them.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.65%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (210)
40.86%
Nope, not that interesting (203)
39.49%

Watched Threads