The Student Room Group

Law uni of bristol adjustment places

I sent an email to the uni of bristol, asking if law is going to be in adjustment this year and the reply was that it hasn't been available for the past 3 years. I was just a bit confused as I've seen people on here say that law was in adjustment last year?

So I was just wondering if law actually was in adjustment for uni of bristol last year?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by lilystudent
I sent an email to the uni of bristol, asking if law is going to be in adjustment this year and the reply was that it hasn't been available for the past 3 years. I was just a bit confused as I've seen people on here say that law was in adjustment last year?

So I was just wondering if law actually was in adjustment for uni of bristol last year?

Not sure why you'd believe strangers on TSR over the university themselves :indiff:
Original post by username5700163

People on TSR last year reported Bristol had vacancies for international students only
Are you confusing Adjustment with Clearing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending