Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
How competitive is SOAS uni for PPE? I am considering applying to it next year, along with LSE, UCL, King’s and Oxford, all for PPE, if I get A*A*A, in my final A levels. (Might take a gap year and do this). Let me know if you know roughly what the offer rate is, and how competitive it is, cus I wanna know if SOAS is a good safety net!
Henry_K
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
https://www.admissionreport.com/univ...-and-economics

Please check this website. This might help you.
Anonymous #1
Hey, thanks! SOAS isn’t on it.
SOAS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi there!

We recently interviewed the convenors of the PPE programme to explain a bit more about the course. It may give you food for thought!

https://study.soas.ac.uk/global-connections-ppe-soas/
Anonymous #1
Hi! Thanks for the help. Could you possibly tell me how to find out the offer rate for the PPE course you offer? Or I may have to put in a Freedom of Information Request? Please let me know!
umbrellala
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! Thanks for the help. Could you possibly tell me how to find out the offer rate for the PPE course you offer? Or I may have to put in a Freedom of Information Request? Please let me know!
Since the course is new to the university I can't imagine it would be anywhere near as competitive as the other options you're considering! Definitely would be a good reserve
SOAS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is the first year our PPE course will be running.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (19)
32.76%
No (39)
67.24%

Watched Threads