Sm10012
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AffinityUtopia)
I've applied too. I've been rejected from Leeds, and put on the wait list for QMU Edinburgh. I'm waiting for the outcome of my interview with Kings and have heard nothing from London Met.
When did you hear back from Leeds? Did you have an interview?
Sm10012
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone hear back from London met yet?
demi18_98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sm10012)
Hey, where have you interviews for? 😊 I've also applied for a lot of dietetic courses and got an offer for Edinburgh yesterday!!
Hey! First of all congrats, that’s amazing!! I’ve also applied to Edinburgh but I’m still waiting to hear back...I was wondering, how long was your personal statement? I’m now becoming paranoid mine was too long but they never talked about a word limit?

I also had an interview with Leeds but still waiting, and yeah I’ve not heard anything back from London Met either..
huszlabemi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone hear back from London met yet?
yea I just heard back from London Met and I got rejected unfortunately.
Sm10012
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by erincrowleyx)
Brilliant well done! I have an interview with ulster university coleraine. I applied to Edinburgh and Leeds Beckett but have heard nothing. No invite to interview or even a rejection. I am from the Republic of Ireland so I wonder is that why. Disappointed anyways. What kind of questions were you asked?
Hi, how did your interview with coleriane go?
Sm10012
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by demi18_98)
Hey! First of all congrats, that’s amazing!! I’ve also applied to Edinburgh but I’m still waiting to hear back...I was wondering, how long was your personal statement? I’m now becoming paranoid mine was too long but they never talked about a word limit?

I also had an interview with Leeds but still waiting, and yeah I’ve not heard anything back from London Met either..
I think mine was about 1000 words but can't remember exactly, how long was yours?
I hope you have heard back from them by now 🤞🤞
erincrowleyx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi, how did your interview with coleriane go?
It’s hard to tell. It was only 15 minutes so I couldn’t get too into detail about my experience. I’m keeping positive but have heard nothing yet
demi18_98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I think mine was about 1000 words but can't remember exactly, how long was yours?
I hope you have heard back from them by now 🤞🤞
Same actually and I've just got an offer today!! I'm so happy hopefully we'll get to meet each other then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (10)
22.22%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (12)
26.67%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (20)
44.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads