The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Programme change from BSc economics

Provided I pick LSE I would be due to start the BSc economics course as a first year undergrad in the academic year 2021/22.

Would I be allowed/ how easy would it be for me to transfer programmes to year 2 (or year 1 from the outset) to the BSc Mathematics and Economics, Mathematics with Economics or Financial Mathematics and Statistics from BSc Economics especially under the LSEs new 2021/22 programme regulations.

For reference I have 5 a stars in f.math , math, econ, physics, and the EPQ

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Provided I pick LSE I would be due to start the BSc economics course as a first year undergrad in the academic year 2021/22.

Would I be allowed/ how easy would it be for me to transfer programmes to year 2 (or year 1 from the outset) to the BSc Mathematics and Economics, Mathematics with Economics or Financial Mathematics and Statistics from BSc Economics especially under the LSEs new 2021/22 programme regulations.

Thanks.

@LSE
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Thanks.

Please refer to the guidance here. Transfers are not guaranteed and dependent on a number of criteria, including there being spaces available on the programme. We are unable to comment on your chances of being permitted to transfers into the second year of any degree programme.

It is not possible to change your programme after you have been made an offer. Requests to change undergraduate degree programme should only be submitted after examination results have been published at the end of an academic year, or during the Michaelmas Term course selection period.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending