2021 Thread for studying medicine in europe for 2021 entry for UK students

Watch
hf1402
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone. I just wanted to make this thread so people applying to medical universities in Europe from the UK so we can all converse information to eachother and receive advice. I myself am in the application process for applying to plovdiv medical school and am using the "Study Medicine Europe" Agency and actually am wondering which agency is the best to use. I recognise medical doorway seems to be the best but they don't do plovdiv, so I went with SME. I am not too sure about their reputation and have also heard of other agencies such as medlink and tutelage. I think the fees are quite similar for all these agencies (couple thousand of pounds) but I am wondering if there is one that is best in terms of support in both the application process and throughout the degree. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
lettag84
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I'm also planning to study at Plovdiv, but I'm unsure on which agency to use. How much has SME quoted you?
User111996
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You should check out youtube videos of students who are actually studying there, they would be the ones to offer you the best advice. There’s so many of them like nilluthemedic, dentistsaad and wardadaal. They actually offered me really great insight on studying in Plovdiv and what to look out for with agencies, entrance exam, etc. Goodluck!
Last edited by User111996; 5 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (88)
42.72%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (33)
16.02%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (82)
39.81%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed