The Student Room Group

Unseen papers

Edexcel has even released a timetable for these unseen papers. Will they be releasing these unseen papers shortly before our papers start or will they refrain from releasing the papers before the set dates? Do you think that they will be based on past paper questions from 2019 and 2020? Also, since the papers will not be answered by everyone at the same time- there is a possibility for leaks right? If so do you have any idea where the leaks will be published?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think it will be a new paper that hasn't been sat before and they will be directly mailed to schools. Let's hope for the best!
Original post by Ahnaful
I think it will be a new paper that hasn't been sat before and they will be directly mailed to schools. Let's hope for the best!

Yeah same , good luck for us all !!
Btw what resit papers did u sign up for ?!
I signed up for p1 ,p2 ,p3 ,s1 and unit 4 bio 😭and they are all after each other i hate how they didn’t space them out properly, i have p1 and unit 4 bio literally in the same day ..🥲
Original post by mr2874
Edexcel has even released a timetable for these unseen papers. Will they be releasing these unseen papers shortly before our papers start or will they refrain from releasing the papers before the set dates? Do you think that they will be based on past paper questions from 2019 and 2020? Also, since the papers will not be answered by everyone at the same time- there is a possibility for leaks right? If so do you have any idea where the leaks will be published?

How on earth is anyone supposed to know the answers to the questions you have asked?

The only one I can answer is that there is a real possibility of leaks.
Original post by 5hyl33n
How on earth is anyone supposed to know the answers to the questions you have asked?

The only one I can answer is that there is a real possibility of leaks.

I think this timetable they are referring to is for International students only (IAL students). In the UK, teachers will get access to the material from 31st March and the assessments will be made publicly available after Easter
Original post by Valerialk
Btw what resit papers did u sign up for ?!
I signed up for p1 ,p2 ,p3 ,s1 and unit 4 bio 😭and they are all after each other i hate how they didn’t space them out properly, i have p1 and unit 4 bio literally in the same day ..🥲

for me, I wanted to resit p1 and unit 1 chemistry but I already have to sit for p3 s1 unit 1 bio unit 2 &3 chemistry so I wouldn't have time to study.
THEY RELEASED THE TIMETABLE SOOO LATE
Reply 7
Original post by IAS student
for me, I wanted to resit p1 and unit 1 chemistry but I already have to sit for p3 s1 unit 1 bio unit 2 &3 chemistry so I wouldn't have time to study.

we are screwed! 😥

IKRR I literally found out about the time table after I registered... i just feel so bad that they r all so early and back to back. But what can we do .. looks like il have to do them again in october 😓
Reply 9
Original post by Valerialk
IKRR I literally found out about the time table after I registered... i just feel so bad that they r all so early and back to back. But what can we do .. looks like il have to do them again in october 😓

Is it confirmed by your school that the exam will take place? Schools have the option to not carry out these assessments!
Original post by mr2874

what do they mean by unseen assessments?

ohh so this only applies for international gcse and international a levels, would normal a levels get tested on unseen papers, it says nothing about it on the website
Reply 13
away from this subject, does anyone have pure maths or statistics 2019 2020 2021 papers?

i got it
away from this subject, does anyone have pure maths or statistics 2019 2020 2021 papers?

For international a levels..
wait wait, I fear I’m missing a vital piece of information, how is it fair to release unseen materials that will be used in the exams to the UK students only but not to the IAL? I think I’m missing something so can someone please inform me
Hi guys
Has anyone done the unseen material IAL Biology Edexcel exam June 2021?
I think some people were doing the paper 4 today.
What questions came up?
Thanks so much
Reply 17
Hi
Any news about M2 exam today?
Original post by HRLHH
Hi
Any news about M2 exam today?

guys is anyone sittong u5 bio
Has anyone done IGCSE Edexcel Sciences or Further Pure mathematics?

Latest