The Student Room Group

Had to drop out from Masters due to depression - can I reapply for finance?

That's it really, I had to drop out in January due to severe depression, and I had received most of my student loan already. Now I want to reapply for September, citing my mental health problem - do you think they will let me? I am worried as I didn't tell student finance straight away and think will have to repay the payments I received in late January and Feb....
Original post by Sophienoonoo
That's it really, I had to drop out in January due to severe depression, and I had received most of my student loan already. Now I want to reapply for September, citing my mental health problem - do you think they will let me? I am worried as I didn't tell student finance straight away and think will have to repay the payments I received in late January and Feb....

Sorry, I meant reapply for the postgrad loan.
Original post by Sophienoonoo

If you have evidence of your condition, you can reapply and make a compelling circumstances claim for your previous loan. They may require you to repay any overpayments first, however.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending