The Student Room Group

Do they test for psychedelics in the drug test?

Does anyone know what sort of drugs they test for when you have a drug test?And when was you guys made to take your drug tests?
Why should it matter. Don’t take drugs of any kind and then you won’t have a problem
Reply 2
Drug tests can take place any time.
Reply 3
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
Why should it matter. Don’t take drugs of any kind and then you won’t have a problem

Live a little will ya
Original post by j667
Live a little will ya

It's not hard. Don't take drugs when you want to join an organisation that doesn't want people who take drugs. Make sure the stuff is out of your system before applying to join and then have a good reason why you were taking illegal drugs when asked about it during the joining process.

Experiencing the spectrum of life before joining is great when you are free, but now if you want to play the game you have to stick to the rules.
Just as an example, in the last three years I've had 4 tests, I walk in and I have had no idea it was coming. They'll test for anything and everything if they need to, especially if they have reason to suspect. Don't take anything and you'll be fine, they'll even ask what sort of supplements and medication etc you've taken in the case that appears on the results. It's random, I wouldn't want to risk my career, play the game.

Quick Reply

Latest