Lulu444t
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys, has anyone else applied for any dstl apprenticeships? The application closed on March 3rd and my application still says it’s been ‘received’. Anyone know how long the initial sift takes and when I’m likely to hear back?
TIA
Mooni2021
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Same for me.
Lulu444t
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey, which apprenticeship have you applied for? I still haven’t heard🙄Have you? Keep me in the loop if you don’t mind!
Mooni2021
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lulu444t)
Hey, which apprenticeship have you applied for? I still haven’t heard🙄Have you? Keep me in the loop if you don’t mind!
Yeah sure. I applied for the Ordnance, Munitions and Explosives degree apprenticeship. Maybe recruitment has been frozen due to covid?
After reading reviews about them on glassdoor though I'm not sure I want to work for them anyway.
Lulu444t
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Oh that’s the one I applied for too. Really? Would you be able to send me the link to that?
RoseMaria104
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey, I applied for the Commercial one, thought it would be a good idea since I have a business background anyways and did a placement with Dstl over Autumn...wish they'd give us some news!!!Hope you hear back from them soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (92)
42.79%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (37)
17.21%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (83)
38.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.4%

Watched Threads